Izuku Midoriya

"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero."

"I'm not gonna be your worthless punching bag Deku forever... Kacchan. I'm... I'm the Deku who always does his best!"

"Just trying to meet expectations! A smiling... dependable... cool hero... That's what I wanna be! That's why I'm giving it everything! For everyone! Your experiences... your determination... I can't even begin to imagine what all that's like... but... If you become number one without giving it your all... Then I don't think you're serious... about denying him everything! That's why I have to win! I have to surpass you!"

"I-I've got a lot to say to you, but... That'll have to come later...! Because it's like All Might said... giving help that's not asked for... is what makes a true hero!"

"I'll do my best! Whatever you say, All Might... I'll step up to the challenge! As long as you're by my side, I can do anything... That's how I feel, anyway!"

'Lost amid the cheers that arose from the audience... I saw Todoroki defrost his own frozen self with his left hand. And to me... Something about him seemed really sad.'

"Everyone's... Giving it their all. To win... To achieve their goals... To make it to the top! And your gonna win with half your power?! I still... Haven't put a scratch on you! Gimme everything you got! Come at me!!"

'I wanna be like him. For that, I gotta be number one. I gotta be the strongest. Might seem like a lame motivation... Compared to yours...'

"A smiling... Dependable... Cool hero... That's what I wanna be! That's why I'm giving it everything! For everyone!"

"If you wanna become number one without giving it your all, then I don't really think you're serious... About denying him everything!"

"Your power... Is your own!!"

'I'm no longer the useless Deku who can't do anything right... I'm the Deku who gives it his all!!'

"My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me."

"The deeper the darkness the more dazzaling the light shines."

"I can't just keep getting help from others. I have to hurry and learn to control my powers."

"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!"

"I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have."

"All men are not created equal. This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four. And that was my first and last setback."

"I have always been supported by others. That was the case earlier, too. I am here because of the people who have supported me."

"That's right. Don't worry about what other people think! Hold your head up high and plunge forward!

"When the enemy becomes certain of their victory, that will be our chance."

"I want to be like you. I want to becone the greatest hero, like you!"

"Dreams can become reality."

'Always feeling sad and regretful... The turmoil piling up in my heart had begun to seep out.'

"Look at this letter someone sent me. It's from a boy I saved back at the training camp. A boy who hated everything to do with heroes and quirks... Telling me thank you... Yes, I know it's my fault that I've caused you so much concern, but... Even still... If only for a moment... In this letter, this boy... Made me his hero. And that makes it all worth it."