Hatori Sohma

"But... Akito doesn't understand. If someone can cause those scars... There is sure to be someone... Who can heal them."

"Yuki's not stupid. He's just... He's still a child. There are still a lot of things... He can't give up. There's no rush."

"Are you really... Are you really okay with forgetting? You won't... Regret it?"

" I was struck speechless at the stupidity of what you said."

"There's no need to take your jealousy out on her."

"The people around you aren't blaming you or criticizing you as much as you think. So you can have a little more composure."

"I just... Needed to get outside of that place. I've been a little exhausted by it all. 'I just wanted a little escape.' I didn't mean to dump my troubles onto you. I think it's true what they say... Crying unexpectedly, DOES make you feel better. 'without shame... Like a child.' When you get older... You forget about that. It's not easy to have a good cry anymore."

"You cried in place of me. THANK YOU."

"Shigure was making fun of you, wasn't he?"

"Shut it. Putting unnecessary ideas into Akito's head... And what you pulled with Shiraki... If you don't reign in your mischief... I'll slit you open."

"You... Think a little more about Yuki and Kyo... And Honda-kun. Stop trying to stir things up. If you push hard, you'll break things."

"Please... even if I die surrounded by snow that never melts... please let her be happy."

"Someday... no matter how cold it is now... the snow will melt. Without fail."

"Often times in memory, we have the tendency to overly romanticize the people we care about."

"I only take family as patients and I still get worked to death."

"I started crying. It was the first time in my life that I felt forgiven. Like I was saved. Like the frozen snow that's melted by spring, the tears wouldn't stop."

"One more word Shigure and the entire publishing industry will know every embarrassing thing you've done since you were four."

"It's over between Kana and me. We're not going to get back together. Even if we were together, I would only miss her..."

"For a long time if Akito or my father... Ordered me to do it, I would surpress anyone's memories. So even though I knew it would hurt Yuki... I erased his friends memories."

"All that I can do now is watch over them, so that they don't make the same mistakes. So they don't lose the will to smile."

"We can't go back to the way things were. The feelings of guilt and shame won't dissapear. They'd spread like a cancer. Eating away at the light and the joy that Kana once brought me."

"Is this my punishment? I never thought I'd have to erase with my own hands the memories of the one person most important to me. The memories most important to me."