Misaki Ayuzawa

"Why do I feel lonely when you leave me?"

"There is not a single person in this world that is worthless."

"No mater what kind of crisis I'm in, no matter what kind of mistakes I make, If I'm with him I defitnetly won't regret it."

"People yell at me a lot and tell me to act more feminine. But I believe it's best to be the way I am."

"Don't ever lie, even if it's about your own feelings."

"Guys who make girls cry, I hate them."

"A mysterious perverted alien, from Planet Pheromones."

"You were the one who selfishly entered my world yet you immediately plunged into silence. What were you thinking?"

"I'm a little grateful to you. I wonder if I'll forget these feelings too."

"It's painful when you get disappointed by the person you look up to."

"I guess I'm a girl who lacks self-awareness as one, or just too manly, eh?"

"Usui, you perverted, outer spaceman human being!"

"About Usui, I really don't know anything at all. It's mortifying... Yet I already don't want him to turn away."

"Why has Usui turned into my enemy now?!"

"You're a mystery wrapped in an enigma so it is only human nature to learn about someone like that."

"I've said it before! One day I'll surpass you. This time I will be the one who is worried."

"I confessed to you because I want to protect you!"

"Since I fell for Usui, I've come to understand at least one thing.. to turn those true feelings in my heart into words."

"I have no intention of handing Usui over."

"Why do you always not say anything during those urgent times?'I hate people who evades questions like The instant that I thought I might be the happiest... As I thought, would be the times when Usui is by my side."

"When you want to see me, take a look at this, I thought it'd be good if it calms you down."

"...Besides, that guy.....Takumi Usui is mine. Either it is transferring school or seperating, no  matter what the obstacle is, I believe he will return."

"Even though there should be so many things I want to say, the words won't come out."

"I did not fart, you perverted son of a bitch!!!"

"I already don't want to waste any more time spent with you!"

"No matter what you're wearing, you're still yourself, trying your best and working your hardest."

"Usui is as cunning as ever."

"The instant that I thought I might be the happiest... As I thought, would be the times when Usui is by my side."

"My relationship, I'll protect it."

"Like this everyone will understand that we're dating?"

"But without knowing it, there's this special presence of him. That's why I want to get closer to him."

"I wanted to join hands with you since a long time ago!"

"I love such a cafe, where the people are tender and kind."