Shizuo Heiwajima

"You just went for my head, didn't you? You know you could kill someone by hitting a vital spot in their head, right? If you know this, then you were trying to kill me, right? So whatever I do next is what you deserve, right?"

"People who call others stupid are usually more stupid. But I'm stupid, so I'll say it anyways...YOU'RE STUPID!"

"I don't have much time. It's not that I'm busy, but I'm only willing to give you about two and a half more minutes of my life!"

"What is life?", "Why do people live?". Someone asked me that and I beat him within an inch of his life...

"No one loves me, because they're afraid of me."

"IZAAAAAAYA-KUN!"

"Oh, I'm not mad. I just want to beat the shit out of you!"

"What up? Izaya buddy.Why don't you come on out and play?"

"I'm obviously here to kick your smarmy little ass."

"99% of the time whenever random violent crap happens, it seems you're somehow involved!"

"So he is alive, after all... if you see him again, tell him 'stay away from Ikebukuro, I~za~ya~ku~n'. "

"I want to be stronger. Strong enough to contain my anger."

"I'm off to Shinjuku to murder Izaya."

"It was over something stupid, but I snapped and tried to hit him with a refrigerador."

"You just went for my head, didn't you? You know you could kill someone by hitting a vital spot in their head, right? If you know this, then you were trying to kill me, right?"

"I really hate violence."

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

"YOU'RE SO FREAKIN DEAD!"

"Look, all it means is that when I lose it, it's cause things make no sense. If there was any logic to it, then I wouldn't get pissed even if I got shot or stabbed."

"My family was normal."

"Listen. Looks can kill. There's at least a 0.00000000000000000000675% chance that a curse or a stare can kill someone. So if you glare at someone, you can't complain if they kill you!"

"If I pull this out will it start bleeding? Hm, maybe I should get a band-aid. Or maybe super glue!"