Gin Ichimaru

"Are you afraid? You don’t want to die, do you? Not just Abarai, if anyone… acts upon the thought of not wanting you to die, you will suddenly begin to fear your impending death, right?"

"It's easier to crush a dream than realize one. Forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than breaking one."

"Bye-Bye now."

"If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth you devoured humans, you cried out to me, "I Love You!" Would I still be able to say "I Love You," the same way I do today?"

*to Ichigo* "I thought you were interesting before, but now you're just a creepy kid."

"I've decided. I'm going to become a Shinigami. Become a Shinigami and change things. So that they'll end...without Rangiku having to cry."

"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty."

"There isn't even water! Huh? Then how'd we have tea earlier?"

" He's such a boy scout, wouldn't you agree?"

"Oops. They found us."

"Bye Bye, Rukia chan! See 'ya at the execution grounds."

"If you pull your sword in a place like this, I'll just have to stop you, won't I?"

"Sorry, Aizen-sama. I got caught."

"A gatekeeper ain't supposed to open gates."

"I was just taking a walk and I dropped by to tease you."

"Would you like me to save you?... Just kidding."

"It would have been nice if my capture lasted a little longer. Farewell, Rangiku. Sorry."

"I'm not too fond of sad stories."

"It's nice to see he's still got spirit in him."

"No point doin' anything now. Me an' Aizen go way back, but even I've never seen him like this. Well, I guess that's only natural, seein' as he's gone an' absorbed the Hōgyoku. You get it, right? There's no point fightin' any more. They're all gonna get killed, an' so are you. The end."

"Rangiku. It didn't work. In the end I couldn't take back the thing that'd been taken from you... Yeah I really am glad that I apologized in advance."

"What? He isn't dead? Uh-oh."

"An explanation. I was careless. I have no excuse."

"Stay back Izuru. You don't want to die yet, do you?"

"Yeah. Me, too. I'm Gin Ichimaru. Nice to meet you." *to Rangiku*

"Hey when is your birthday Rangiku?"

"... Then the day you met me is your birthday. How about that, Rangiku?"