Itachi Uchiha

"He who forgives and acknowledges himself... that is what it truly means to be strong!"

"The village does have its dark side and its inconsistencies, but I'm still Konoha's Itachi Uchiha."

"I didn't understand back then...what real pain was. The pain of losing a life...I felt it for the first time after losing it...No I was made to realize it...The feeling of not wanting to lose something precious."

"Will the day come when you'll possess these eyes too? The day when you come to know what sadness is?"

"The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail."

"No single thing is perfect by itself. That's why we're born to attract other things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction only after we start getting our counterparts beside us."

"It's never been "The one who becomes Hokage will be acknowledge by everyone", it's "The one who is acknowledge by everyone, becomes the Hokage"."

"It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances."

"You're such a child. You talk of nothing but pipe dreams... there are times when people must make painful choices."

"Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens."

"You and I are flesh and blood. I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That's what big brothers are for."

"Rest in peace Shisui. I will carry on your will."

"You never have to forgive me. No matter what happens to you from here on out, I will always love you."

"Forgive me Sasuke, this is the last time."

"You really HAVE... Gotten stronger... Sasuke..."

"I will show you the real power of Uchiha clan."

"I want to be the greatest ninja ever, great enough that I can erase all fighting from this world."

"Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness."

"No, it means to forgive yourself for what you aren't able to do. Your comrades are there to make up for what you cannot do and to prevent you from ignoring things that you actually might have been able to do."

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony Shinobi's blessing. But because, I'm enlightened by my intelligence."

"Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation."

"I'll admit that you're stronger than before. But because of that, you seem to have lost sight of what's truly important. Now listen carefully. The people of the village, who once abhorred you, have begun to admire you. They think of you as a comrade. It's because you fought hard for their acceptance. You once said it was everyone who cares about you who helped you get where you are now. If you forget others because you have power, and become arrogant and egotistical, you'll eventually become just like Madara. No matter how powerful you become, do not try to shoulder everything alone. Becoming the Hokage doesn't mean people will acknowledge you. But when the people acknowledge you, you can become Hokage. Never forget your friends!"

"People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose faith."

"Now I feel that maybe knowing who I actually am is the key to reach perfection. Because that means knowing what I can and cannot do."

"Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning, for humankind cannot gain anything in return."