Obito Uchiha

"No one cared who I was until I put on a mask."

"Somewhere inside of me?! Take a good look, there's nothing inside of me anymore!!! I don't feel pain, I don't feel anything! You need to let that guilt go Kakashi. This wind hole wasn't your doing... It was made by this evil, cruel world."

"Just when me and Kakashi were becoming friends... I couldn't bring myself to confess to Rin... I wish I had more time with everyone..."

"I'm about to... die... but I'll become your eye... And see the future with you."

"I believe the "White Fang" is a true hero!"

"In the ninja world, those who don't follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash."

"Not one wish ever gets granted in this world."

"Now I finally realised that faking one's name and letting others do everything for you is different than entrusting something to one's comrades. I'm not you. The current me is the one who wanted to become Hokage: Obito Uchiha!"

"You'll probably have to suffer again from now on... but don't change, keep going your way. You told me that you never change your words... that's your ninja way. Right? Naruto, become Hokage... at all costs."

"I'm no one... I don't want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the Eye of the Moon Plan. This world is completely worthless... there is nothing left in it but misery."

"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are even worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"

"You know so much about your brother and at the same time, you know nothing."

"When one loves... There is the risk of hate."

"You've seen reality, you should be able to understand... No wish can become true in this world. That's why I'm persuing the dream of infinite tsukiyomi. I want to build a world where hero's don't have to make pitiful excuses in front of graves."

"Uchiha Itachi... His whole life was about self-sacrifice... For his village, and most of all, for his little brother... Thus Sasuke lost everything and ended up alone... The price of Konoha's peace... Can you blame Sasuke now? Sasuke said that he could not forgive Konoha for sacrificing Itachi's life and enjoying the peace gained from it... That all of you are objects of his vengeance... He's the real thing... A true avenger! The hate... THAT is Sasuke's shinobi way!!"

"You remind me of myself… Naruto… yeah… just like when I was young… but, that'll all change with time…"