Yato

"Life and death are like light and shadow. They're both always there. But people don't like thinking about death, so subconsciously, they always look away from it."

"To put things simply, if your past makes your present... Then your present can and will make your future. When you think about it that way... You absolutely have the potential to be anything you want to be, don't you agree?"

"You shouldn't judge people by how they look."

"Duh!! There's no such thing as free wish."

"You should treat me with awe and wonder!"

"Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive."

"Man, kids these days. They think it's a competition to have the most friends. One is enough. Find someone completely unique."

"Once possessed, you will give in to temptation. You won't even object to crossing boundaries that should never be crossed. And what awaits you there... Is the pleasure of living hell."

"If people want to die, let them die."

"Anyone who chooses death doesn't deserve to talk about love!"

"Resentment, fear, jealousy, impatience, grief, desire... These and other things give rise to temptation."

"You've finally realized that the one thing you really want, something greater than money... It can never be yours."

"Yes. You were wrong about me. I'm not anyone's puppet."

"Listen! No matter what anyone says... What you're about to do... Is right."

"People decide what's right and wrong. But those things don't apply to Gods. Do you know why? Because Gods can do no wrong."

"Hell if I care! Quit bringin' up old times that don't mean anything now!"

"You trying to force her succession, is like a spoiled kid trying to kill his parents. You're less than human. I hope you're ready to pay the price..."

"That lie isn't a lie. I hope."

"You are the first human to ever save me."

"I'm gonna make Hiyori the happiest girl in the world..."

"Well, I'm sort of an up-and-coming stray god right now... But I will someday stand as this land's highest god."

"I want to be an existence that makes her happy."

"For a very long time I have wanted my own shrine."

"The happiest people you think, Are the loneliest."

"The brain may forget, but thr heart will remember."

"My silence doesn't mean that I quit, It simply means that I don't want to argue with people who just don't want to understand."

"Never let the past destroy the present you."