Ikuto Tsukiyomi

Just so you know...Even if I don't break it...a lot of people break their own egg. All those adults walking around with tired faces...They've thrown away the 'person they want to be.'

"Don't touch me in pervy places. My ears, it's a weak spot. Same as you."

"If I could pretend and be someone else...maybe it'd be easier for me. This amusement park...we all used to come together. But its going to be torn down. It's going to end. The time we spend wondering which ride to get on first...its going to end."

"I'll definitely make you fall in love with me. So prepare yourself."

"I'm not really playing so other people can hear me."

"I'm going to continue playing music. Just like my father."

"I'm a little sad. A lot happened here. But...I won't forget them. I'll always remember...looking at this scene with you."

"You're shugo chara don't disappear. They're always with you."

"I got hurt to...gotcha...!"

"I'm attaching myself to you. Because I'm a kid. Spoil me."

"I'm sorry, but I'll decide my fate myself. I'm getting my violin back, Mr.Executive Director."

"Thanks for taking care of me, Yoru."

"You're mad, but you still remembered that I like chocolate."

"You keep saying "pervert," but do you even know what that means?"

"A real one is someone like you... Who watches me sleep while smiling the whole time."

"I see. But you were watching me. I see..."

"Aaah, you're so warm. I won't do anything wierd. I'll leave as soon as I warm up."

"Not really. I don't even remember his face. My step-father is annoying, but at least he's a stranger. Blood relations are just a burden to me. Because of what my real father did... I'm tied down to easter."

"Never mind. Hurry up and grow up."

"It's small. I mean... Isn't it small for the two of us? If we're going to take a bath together, we'll need to get really close..."

"I won't. I won't do anything... You don't want me to do."

"A black cat that brings bad luck... Shouldn't get close to anyone."

"That keepsake violin... It was as if it was my father. It tied me down to Easter. And it also tied me down to music. I hated that. But still, I couldn't throw that violin away. Even as I wished for freedom, I was tying myself down. I had a lid over my true feelings. I was looking away from my father's true appearance. That's why... I'm going. To find my father. To find the answer I've been seeking."

"I wanted to tell you something, too. I've already given up. Because... I love you."

"I didn't die, you know."

"I'm sure Yoru is telling me not to give up, either."

"Then maybe I changed by meeting you. You changed me into someone better."

"I don't just show this to anyone. I have a side of me I'll only show to you. And I'll continue to show... Many different sides of me, only to you. Yeah. That's why... I want you to show... Different sides of you to me and only me."

"You're asking me that now? We're out in the public... But I guess no one's around, so maybe it's okay."

"I promise. No matter where I go, how far apart we are... I'll come back to you. And one day, when you're older... I promise I'll come for you. The fact that I love you won't change. If you can't believe me, I'll swear on it with a kiss..."

"Hee hee, I tricked you."