Natsu Dragneel

"I wont stop fighting when I'm tired, I'll stop fighting when you've shattered my heart into a thousand pieces."

"I'll keep my promise, I'll save the world."

"Comrades are comrades because they help each other out."

"Maybe we can't help feeling scared alone! But we're all right here, together! We've got out friends close by! Now there's nothing to fear, because we are not alone!"

"We know our weakness. Now what will we do? We'll get stronger! We'll get up and fight!"

"We don't have to know what tomorrow holds! That's why we can live for everything we're worth today!"

"Your so called "hope" is to throw the past into despair?"

"If you don't have the courage to change things then you might as well just die!!!"

"We all have the right to choose our own future. We should be able to walk the paths that we choose, not the future You've decided for us."

"The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long."

"The real sin is averting your eyes and failing to believe in anyone."

"Don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest, so let's keep on going till the very end."

"You must live life as long as you are still strong. Never look at your life as something insignificant."

"Don't feel insecure just because you lost!! We are Fairy Tail! We're from the guild that doesn't know when to stop! We won't survive unless we keep running!"

"Erza was crying, her voice was shaking, and she was giving up. I don't want to see Erza like that. Erza should always be strong and courageous, that's why... I'LL FIGHT!!!"

"You've got to stay by her side! For Erza's sake! So come with us, we're all here for you! You are one of us now, right? Jellal!"

" I will never give up... I will never give up! As long I'm still breathing in this world... As long I'm still standing, I will never give up!!!"

"If you are a guild, take care of your friends. That is all I have to say."

"Is it that funny to you when someone's  sad? In that case, I'll beat you till you won't be able to crack a smile!"

"My comrades are alive right now!! The Exceeds are alive too!! Whether they've got Magic or not, the important thing is that they're alive! These are lives, dammit!"

"Don't cry Lucy, Let's save the tears for when we win."

"Is that your reason for fighting?! We're different!!! We fight for the sake of our injured friends!!! No matter if our opponents are humans, demons, or even gods!!!"