Kyo Sohma

"As long as I'm around, you can act as dumb as you want... Okay...?"

"DON'T CALL ME STUPID! I'M GOING TO SMACK YOU, YOU DAMN PUNK!!"

"What do you want? If it's stupid, I'll punch you."

"Cut the crap, Haru. When you get violent, it just causes me problems."

"I don't know what made you snap... But don't get Tohru involved... WITH YOUR STUPID PROBLEMS."

"That punk is always so damn laid back."

"Be greatful you were born a woman, yankee! If you were a man, I'd kill you in a second, damn bitch!!"

"Why do people have to ask stupid questions like "what are you going to do when you graduate?" They just don't get it. Being possessed by the cat, it's not that easy. I don't even know if I'd be able to live with normal people. Just thinking about it, I freeze up."

"Truth is... I've THOUGHT about it. But I'm the CAT... After all. Whatever I do... No matter how much I want it... Even if shishou says it's okay... If the sohma don't like it, it's over. If there's one thing this stupid family is good at, it's telling people what they CAN'T do."

"There's no way I'm gonna lose!! I'm gonna kick your asses!"

"I don't know why... But she's not... As cheerful..."

"Your mother and our parents have nothing to do with each other. You worrying about that stuff makes me more pissed off."

"Hey... I'm telling you now, I don't want you to worry about it. "The Cat" is NEVER invited."

"I bet he came here just to throw cold water on everything. He's always been like that. Akito has. He enjoys sneering at people."

"If you love someone, they could make you sad. They could even make you feel lonely sometimes. But, that someone can also make you happier than you'll ever be."

"Normally I hate people who whine all the time, but in your case... it would be okay to complain, be selfish and say what you want once in a while. It's okay to let yourself be sad."

"Kagura... Regardless of what your reason was, when you played with me...I was happy. Thanks."

"Ever since you left I've been getting pissed off about everything, and because I couldn't understand why, it just pissed me off even more!" *to Tohru*

"Tohru, I can't stand not being with you... I... because I love you."

"I love you. When did I start to love you so much?"

"Liar! Moping around like a sad rat who lost his cheese!"

"Maybe I'm not perfect. Maybe I have a long way to go. But someday... someday I'll be able to stand and walk on my own. Without hurting anyone... and without being a burden. "

"I don't want to be anyone's burden. I don't want you to be my dad if it's going to hurt you."

"I'm gonna take my place as a true member of this family! And I'm not gonna be left out anymore!"

"You just like screwing with me. You just... You have no goddamn idea! You had a mom and dad! Everyone needed you and told you what a great person you were! You just jump over people who're trying harder than you ever did... You couldn't possibly understand how someone like me feels! Little "prince charming" without a care in the world. You've never had to feel what it's like to get nothing... To wish like an idiot, for something you can't have!"

"You smart-mouthed brat...! You act so mature, but you're not out of grade school yet, damn punk...!"

"Shishou helped me so much."

"Y... You... Don't have to... Love everything. It's okay if you were scared. It's okay... This is what I wanted all along. To have someone to share my worries with. Who would say let's go on living together."

"You don't know how SCARED she was then! So how can you say those things?!"

"Sh-she-she'll get mad! My mom... Says I shouldn't talk to strangers."