Mitsukuni Haninozuka

"Haru-chan!!!"

"Ice Cream, Ice Cream who likes ice cream?!?!"

"I think guys who can't make up their minds...are scum."

"Isn't bun bun cute?!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Takashi! I won't forget to brush my teeth again! I won't forget...!"

"We've had enough of this! You're both to blame for this fight! Hika-chan and Kao-chan, I want you to make up and go halfsies on this cake, okay? But, I want to have a piece too, so I guess we're gonna have to go thirdsies. We're not going to be able to split the strawberry on top though. What should we do? Maybe I should just take it. After all, strawberries are my favorite. Oh, I forgot to ask, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, do you like strawberries?"

"I like people who put in effort, even if they're not good at it."

"A person who can't care about himself can't protect anyone, I think."

"Haru-Chan! Hey, Haru-Chan, do you wanna go have some cake with me?"

"Than how about, would you like to hold on to my bunny, Usa-Chan?"

"It's just us, Usa-Chan. Everyone else said they were too busy."

"You're sad, right? I heard you and Hikaru got into a fight and he went to stay with Takashi."

"How do you plan to protect others if you can't look out for yourself? If you go on like this, Hikaru won't be happy either. Forget about Hikaru and Tama for a moment... What do you want, Kaoru?"

"Kaoru is... Probably thinking that he's in the way of Hikaru gaining his independence. I wonder how we can make him realize that isn't true."

"Kaoru!! I'm so happy for you!!"

"He must be having a great day dream."

"No, Takashi... I don't wan't snacks to be forbidden... It doesn't... hurt... It doesn't hurt!(Mori takes his cake away) Stop! That's my cake!"

"Hikaru and Kaoru never fought before. I've known them since they were in kindergarten. They never seemed to need anyone else's company."

"You were Haruhi's most noble protector, Takashi. Not too lonely while I was away, were you?"

"Shiiiiiiro! Would ya like some cake? We've got chocolate and strawberry!"

"Jeeez... What a buncha weaklings! Don't pick on my friends, y'hear? That's a no-no!"

"Because Kaoru asked me to...! I don't think what Kaoru is doing is the right thing either... It seems like an act of self-sacrifice. But... Kaoru thought really hard and planned this..."