Bokuto Kotaro

"It's a matter of whether 'that moment' exists for you or not... If you experience that moment, it'll really get you hooked on volleyball."

"What will happen in the future and whether or not you can win the next match... for once, none of that matters. Crushing the guys in front of you, and the amazing feeling of having shown 120% of your strength, are everything."

"Spiking isn't just about slamming the ball to the floor. If you keep your cool, you'll be able to see what action to take."

"Oya, oya?"

"Akaashi... Don't toss to me anymore!"

"Akaaashiiiiiiii!!!!!"

"HEY HEY HEY"

"At long last, Kuro-kun, the master of provocation, has failed."

"I feel that someone's praising me."

"I REALLY AM THE STRONGEST! HEY HEY HEEEY!"

"I shall give you a new special attack."

"Don't raise me up just to let me get knocked out."

"You know, four eyes, you're great at reading blocks, but... Your blocks are pretty weak. Your arms are so frail that I'm scared I'm gonna break them. You need to stop the ball like you mean it!"

"Akaashi, back me up once in a while!"

"But when you get a feint in, there's a completely different sense of satisfaction that you get from a good spike. You know how a handful of recievers will dive for the falling ball? You're usually eye level with them or above, but the moment they try to reach for the ball, miss, then look up... It's the best feeling."

*about Bokuto* "Bokuto may look like the big brother, but he's actually the baby of the family. He is pretty amazing on his own, though."

"Hey, hey, Tsukki. You better make sure you beat Ushiwaka. Because I've had complete victory over you, so if you have complete victory over Ushiwaka, that means I'll have complete-complete victory over Ushiwaka. Then I'll be the best! Hey, hey, hey!"

"Yakkun's recieves really give me goosebumps. IT'S ON!!"

"WHASSUP KUROO! BIT QUIET TODAY, AREN'T YOU!"

"The way I laid into that, more times than not that would have been a service ace. Damn demon cats and their godlike recieves!!"

"It's like I can't do crosses anymore... I mean, it's like I'm already to go for a cross but it ends up turning into a straight..."

"How did I even... Used to spike crosses again...?"

"Today I'm just feelin' super good about straights, so I've been hitting nothing but straights and now it's become like a habit I can't break..."

"AKAASHI!! LEARN TO READ THE SITUATION!"

"All right! Did you see that, Akaashi? Hey, did you see my awesome cut shot right now?"

"Listen up. The best way to describe this attack is something born from upsetting the balance of stillness and motion."

"Hey Hey Hey!! Hinata, Hey!! So you made it~ Oi~ My number one disciple~"

"If there's ever a net between us, I won't show any mercy!" *to Hinata*

"Where's the card with me on it?! Don't tell me there isn't one?! What do you mean "that's classified information"?! I don't care, release one quick!! I won't be able to win without it!!"*from an extra chapter*

"Hinata may be tiny, but his presence is huge!"