Minato Namikaze

"I want everyone in the village to acknowledge me and become a great Hokage."

"I noticed your beautiful hair right away."

"Because I know that you're strong, in body and in spirit."

"I didn't want to lose you."

"Even though you won't have much time with him... There's something only you can tell Naruto, something that I can't... That's a mother's role. So I'm not doing this just for you... I'm doing it for Naruto! I will die for my son... It is my duty as his father."

"...We won't be seeing him for a while... So let's... Tell him... What we want to say to him..."

"Naruto... My words to you as your father... Is ditto to your loquacious mother... I guess..."

"Saying that your going to rip me to shreds isn't going to make me come closer to you."

"Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive."

"You're a man with a true skill... an example we should all follow. I can't think of a finer shinobi than you!"

"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."

"These feelings... It's really nostalgic. Even though the situation is so hard... He looks like he could do anything... Right... It feels exactly as if I were with Kushina... That's what it is..."

"We want to raise our child to be a shinobi like the one in your book! That's why we've decided to name him after the main character in your book."

"The way the protagonist refused to give up, even at the end... that was really cool. He's just like you, sensei."

"I prayed I'd never see your face again, demon fox. But even in these circumstances, meeting my grown-up son is something of a pleasure. We'll call it even."

"Trying to save the things we love breeds war. As long as love exists, there will be hatred, and ninjas will be continue being used by that hatred. As long as the ninja system exists, the hatred will create another creature like Pain."

"To be a ninja is to confront hatred."

"I have faith in you, Naruto."

"I think this tale is wonderful."

"You're my son after all."