Kuroko Tetsuya

"The title of Phantom Sixth Man. I'm sorry but... I don't feel like surrendering it yet."

"When you come to hate something you liked it is incredibly painful."

"If we give our best in something we love, we'll enjoy the victories from the bottom of our hearts."

"No matter how many more points you have at the end of the game, if you're not happy, that's not a victory."

"There’s no meaning if you win alone!"

"Even if other people think it’s meaningless, it’s disgusting for me to quit, even when the possibility is 0. Therefore, I will never... Give up!"

"I am the shadow that has overcome the light."

"If you haven't changed, that means you haven't improved."

"We'll worry about the future once we get there."

"If there's no one happy, is it really a victory?"

"The past and the future are not the same, but they're not completely separate either."

"Celebrations are more fun if there are more people."

"The stronger the light, the darker the shadow."

"I am a supporting actor, a shadow. But a shadow will become darker if the light is stronger and it will make the white of the light stand out. As the shadow of the main actor, I will make you, the light, the number one in Japan."

"No one knows what the right decision, to make in life, is, and that is not why I made this choice."

"But, being it a pinch… Doesn’t it fire you up?"

"Even if you have a higher score than the opponent when the final whistle blows.. If there’s no one happy, is it victory ?"

"But that dunk that encouraged us to go on is an invaluable shot that can’t be measured in points."

"No matter how far above you are, if we were to be your opponents, I’d rather like that you don’t..slack off or be light on us."

"What is most important for the team is that you think what you should do for the team."

"No matter what you felt, it’s wrong for a sportsman to lose on purpose!"

"Basketball isn’t something you play alone. I want to fight together and win, and I believe it’s possible."

"Just because I know you were lying doesn’t mean you have to tell me what it was about. If ever you feel like talking, I’ll be here."

"… Stop messing around. I chose to fight because I believed the basketball of Generation of Miracles was wrong. But they would never do anything as dirty as what you've done… !! Using such methods, don't you dare ruin our- our senpai's- everyone's dreams!!"

"Not next time... We'll win now!!"

"The ace shouldering everyone's feelings, never looses.. I believe in Kagami-kun...!"

"I definitely won't lose to someone like you, who rejects other people's hard work."

"Basketball's not so simple, that you can win just by being big, Murasakibara-kun."

"Kise-kun looked up to Aomine-kun a lot because he was so strong and Kise-kun believed that no one can defeat him."

"No, Kise-kun can only copy what he can do. He cannot copy anything he can't do."

"... Alright. Let's play again."

"My thinking has changed since that time. More importantly, I already made a promise with Kagami-kun. A promise... To defeat the Generation of Miracles."

"I certainly began to doubt Teikou's policies because of that final. I thought that something was lacking at the time. Sports are all about winning! Is there something more important than that!? That was what I also thought before that time. That is why I still do not understand clearly what was wrong. But... I hated basketball at that time."