Sasuke Uchiha

"I never want to see another important person die in front of me again."

"My dreams are not of the future. My dreams are of the past."

"I will acknowledge that you are strong. Beacuse...you are someone who knows the same pain of loneliness that I do. And...that pain makes a person stronger."

"Loneliness...you can't compare it to how you feel after you get scolded by your parents."

"...He did it... For these people... For people that just labeled him a traitor..."

"Naruto, don't let... your dream die."

" I knew it... I'm not the same as you. I'm traveling a path the rest of you can't follow. I know that the four of us have worked together, and for a while I thought I could take that path instead. But in the end, I've decided on revenge... That's always been my reason for living... I'll never be like you and Naruto."

"I'm going to the battlefield... I won't let this village... and my brother... be wasted!"

"Many things happened... but I decided to protect the village, and I... will become Hokage."

"The Hokage created this situation. I'll become Hokage and change the village."

"I guess anything I say now would be pointless... When I saw you... I decided to follow you here to confirm whether or not what Danzō and Tobi told me was true or not. But that wasn't the only reason... When I'm with you I remember the way it used to be. I remember time spent with the brother that I looked up to... that I loved. That's why... The closer I get to you... The more I'm able to recall what those days felt like... And the more I'm able to understand you. The more I'm able to hate Konoha for the suffering they put you through. In fact, it's becoming even stronger than before. I do understand what you want me to do. It's probably because you're my older brother that you feel the need to put me on the right path. But it's probably because I'm your younger brother that I'll never stop, no matter what you say. As you'll always exist to protect the village... so will I to destroy it. Goodbye... brother."

"Rest in peace, brother... I won't let your will go to waste."

"If, as you said, the reason Itachi couldn't kill me... Because my life was more precious than the village, then I feel similarly, that Itachi's life is more precious than Konoha. That's all."

"I shut my eyes a long time ago... The things I seek only lie in the darkness."

"One down... Big brother..."

"Do you know... What I desire? To destroy Konoha...! THAT is my desire... Can you really betray Konoha, for me?"

"... Itachi... My father... And mother...! My whole clan!! Bring them all here!! Do that, and I'll quit right now!!!"

"You talk like you could kill me any time!! Stop acting like you're still my teacher... I'm just itching to kill you, you know... Kakashi."

"The gap between us hasn't narrowed in the slightest... Why...?"

"Instead of wasting all that time chasing me, you should've been training."

"I don't want peace bought with Itachi's life."

"From now, we just go... Our seperate ways."

"I couldn't possibly care less about what you want."

"It's too late Naruto... It's already too late, I can't go back anymore."

"If I haven't the courage to face this demon, how can I ever hope to face him?"

"That's okay… Just as long as we can be together sometimes."

"If you want to ridicule me as a brat swayed by his emotions, go ahead. To accept and adopt Itachi's intention would be childish. The foolish sputtering of those who don't know hatred. If anyone who criticises my way of life were to come forward, I'd turn around and kill every single one of their loved ones, so that they too can grasp what it's like… to experience this hatred of mine."

"While it's true I once desired destruction… and the only goal I had was revenge… things are different now. Because that which is destroyed can always be fixed and rebuilt. Villages freed from the clutches and employ of darkness… what I desire is to reform the entire shinobi world! What I am calling for, what I am bringing forth… that is… Revolution."

"If he's not here, then there's no choice but me to protect you."*to kakashi about naruto*

"Weaknesses? Listen, he was full of weaknesses. He was a good-for nothing. But he pulled himself up with his own strength and became Hokage… You don't need to understand who Naruto is now, you need to know the Naruto who made it all the way here."

"On top of that, you made your little sister cry, your mother's been hurt, and your father is gone. If it weren't for your sister who adores you and your mother who worries so much about you, you'd be in the same situation your dad used to be in the past."

"The soul of shinobi remains the same, even for your kid."