Death the Kid

"I'm going to keep fighting until this world is the way it should be. Until the world is balanced."

"Symmetry is what makes the world beautiful."

"You're right, I'm an abomination! I'm filthy and dirty! And unbalanced! Why is there only one set of stripes?! I'm garbage! Asymmetrical garbage! I deserve to die!"

"You're disgustingly hideous! What the hell kind of thing are you? I've never seen anything more messed up in my life! Do you know nothing about symmetry? Whoever made you should be dug up from his grave, shot, and reburied! You make me violently ill."

"No, it can't be 7! Say 8, dammit! 8 is better! It's physically impossible to cut the number 7 in half and make it symmetrical! It has to be 8 instead! 8 cut vertically or horizontally stays perfectly symmetrical! Take it back, I beg of you! Please say 8! Please!"

"Oops. Sorry. My fingers slipped."

"I'll ward off the water from above, and you can handle the water on the ground, okay? We'll work together, it's a good thing there are 2 of us here. This way would be impassable alone. Quite an obstacle."

"You disgust me. I am a Grim Reaper. I refuse to grant anyone the freedom to kill!"

"I do not deny evil, nor do I believe that any human is completely free of malice. Everything must be in balance. As long as evil and good maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem. Perfect balance is the key to everything."

"If you pick a fight with a god of death, I can't guarantee your soul's safety."

"Black Star, I can't come down, there's water. Carry me."

"I'm pathetic. I'm worthless. I wish I could just hide from the world."

"I am an idiotic piece of junk, that's why I have been abandoned by the letter k."

"I'm sensing a witch! She wasn't a tourist after all?! Or was she a witch tourist?"

"If what you really want is to be free from fear. Then strengthen your soul and always balance good and evil."

"That is why I prefer using you two pistols. There is symmetry to wielding you two, right? (Getting aggravated) But when you two are in human form, your hairstyles and your heights are completely different... (Grabs their breasts) Even your cup sizes are completely different!"

"This guy's a special kind of stupid."

"Can I shoot them now?"

"Man this guy is stupid, ugly and a bad shooter."

"Just look at it Liz, Patti, just look at how the clouds are! Flowing right towards the sun! It's so beautiful, even the sky is symmetrical!"

"I partnered with these two specifically so something like this wouldn't happen. I need symmetry! Maybe I should have listened to my father. He tried to pick out a good weapon for me, but I refused to listen to him! Stubborn! All I cared about, all I wanted was symmetry! Two symmetrical weapons! Was that so much to ask for?! And now all my efforts have been completely and utterly wasted! Damn it!"

"If you want to do damage to the other ship you have to ram them in the middle! Now do it again!"

"We're hunting after a legendary sword. Finding a fairy or two shouldn't be surprising."

"What If I didn't fold the toilet paper? Something like that could ruin my life forever. I can't be defeated by toilet paper, if I turn my back on this I shouldn't be allowed to live anymore."

"I'm a pig, a louse, a useless cow! I destroyed Anubis! Such utter garbage cannot be allowed to live! I deserve to die!"

"Just look Patty! Your stance is off again! The 2 of you aren't in a line!"

"I dreamed of a perfect world. You weren't there. I'll enforce your death penalty Noah."