Takumi Usui

"I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals a day. And I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course, I also collect maid figurines. I play games which feature female maids and it turns me on so much. Then I wear maid uniforms and jump in joy. I'll take my leave now."

"Strangely, I don't feel resentful.....The fact that I was born like this, I'm actually thankful. Even if my birth wasn't welcomed, in the end, I was still able to meet Ayuzawa in faraway Japan."

"Your sudden smiles always surprise me. They’re interesting, but dangerous enough to make my heart race."

"You’re the first person ever to appear in my life and able to make me a mess."

"Although you look cute when you are trying your best, now when things gone bad, I can’t just stand and watch. From now on, just leave everything to me."

"I’ll come to save you as much as you want. I’ll make you fall for me as much as you wish."

"Rather than getting kissed, I’m more of the type who kisses others."

"Love, passion, why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings? The mind couldn't ever get things straight, and you lose control to know what is sensible. Deep down it's all so vexing."

"The president did say please."

"I just want to keep looking at her."

"Well, I won't be disappointed, no matter what you do."

"That's exactly the way it should be. Doing only unexpected things, otherwise, I'll lose my reputation as a perverted outer-space human."

"If it is with Ayuzawa, whatever I do, wherever I am, I am happy. So it's okay."

"I don't want others to hear the words that I've been waiting anxiously for... I want to be the only one to hear them."

"It's okay, no need to thank me or say anything else. I will always be there for you, I will make you fall for me over and over again."

"Walking along the path that she chose, without being affected by others... in this sense, white is her color...in another sense, it also makes me want to put more colors on her."

"How far do you want me to suppress myself so that you'll be satisfied?"

"I'm just a stalker."

"I have decide not to abandon. No matter what kind of path I choose, if some sort of sacrifice must be made, it is only Ayuzawa who will not sacrifice. Because I think if I am with Ayuzawa, I can overcome anything."

"Don't touch her just because she's cute."

"I'll take a picture of your sleeping face everyday for a year and compile it into an album collection!"

"I want to know more of your secrets that no one else knows."

"Go out with me, Prez. Let's get out of this place and search for a fun place. Just the two of us!"

"It's the first time you have shown interest in me."

"That's because I get turned on when I'm with you, Prez."

"I was lonely since you didn't pay attention to me."

"If you lay your hands on her again... I'll tear your throat out."

"Just what am I to you now?"

"I wanted to see your interesting expressions, that's why I teased you."

"Can't you just let people who are deeply in love enjoy some sweet moment together?"

"You speak as if... You understand me completely."