Souma Yukihira

"If I absolutely can't back down then all I can do is accept that and push forward, right?"

"Don't think of unnecessary things, just make a dish that suits you!"

"If you truly want to chase after someone until the end you have to put down restraints and everything else in order to pursue it."

"Change yourself, let yourself be able to stand "beside" her and walk forward together, isn't that good?"

"Even if you fail in a way that blows away the self-confidence and conceit you've piled up, even if you feel so miserable that you didn't think you can stand up again, tomorrow you'll defitnetly have to open your restaurant! That's what it's like to be a chef."

"The journey's no fun if you know where you're going."

"I feel those who recognize one "right" way will never go beyond and reach trully amazing things."

"If you try to mess with my friends, I won't forgive you."

"When you're serving customers, everyday is life or death. Doing this kinda stuff is just part of the course!"

"Of course I'm gonna go in with no regards for life or limb! That's where all the possibilities for deliciousness are!"

Because I won't be satisfied until I get her to say, "It's delicious."

"I bet there are somethings you can't make if you get too comfortable sneering down at people from your throne."

But, now I got the "experience of failing."

'Tsukasa-senpai... The top chef at Tootsuki right now! To see his cooking here... I can't believe it! Super lucky.'

"I'm surprised you can say something so selfish with such an innocent face. Geez, all chefs really are egotistical divas."

"Whether I can or can't win is something I'll never know until I try, right?"

"What I'll win with? Of course it'll be my cooking."