Black Star

"What's the point in worrying about the past? A real star keeps moving forward."

"If the dark sky is me, then the sparkling stars are Tsubaki."

"I am the great assassin Black Star! And I've come here to assassinate you all!"

"Soul! Soul! Are you okay?! It's going to be alright! Black Star is here for you now! Open your eyes! One look at my big handsome face and you'll be cured for sure!"

"I'm just a dude who's way ahead of his time you know? Does that mean I was born too early because time can't keep up with me?"

"Hey Tsubaki, come out of there already. You haven't lost to him have you? You can put on a better show than that, come back out on stage. Encore, encore. Tsubaki encore, give us an encore!"

"I'll never show you my tears. These are the tears of those who died with regrets. If there's a way to take away these regrets, I'll make sure I'll find it."

"If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!"

"It doesn't matter who they are, I won't forgive anyone who tries to stand out more than me."

"You should quake in fear of your impending death."

"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."

"Alright then! Come here! Come over here, Black Star's giving you a big hug!"

"You can lean on me, Tsubaki."

"The tattoo is a symbol of my family, the Star Clan. They were a clan of assassins. Everybody knew they would do anything for money. After a while killing people wasn't enough, they were hungry for even more power so they began hunting human souls. But now it's just me, I'm the last member of the Star Clan. 13 years ago their souls were taken by Lord Death and the Meisters from the Academy. At the time I was still a baby, so they didn't take my soul. That's when the school took me in. That's it. The end."

"I will be the Man who surpass God."

"Face it kid, I'm much too big of a guy for you to handle and you know it. Do you see how the very ground shakes beneath me feet?"

"As long as I don't admit defeat, then it'll never be a loss!"

"I'm Black Star. I'm on a whole different level than you. I'm a big man! I beat death! Who else can say that?!"

"Who cares about snow? Snow can't touch me, I could be naked out here and it wouldn't bother me at all."

"I'm not going to let myself get beaten by a jar!"

"My soul wave length just got taken away. I'm gonna miss it."

"You wont be laughing once you taste our power of friendship!"

"The regret of the souls who aimed at the genuine sword and fell... To clear up those regrets, I'll take everything on my shoulders."

"The path that I follow is not the path of a demon who kills the living. It's the path of the sword that revives the dead!"