Tamaki Suoh

"So don't be afraid to open your hearts to others. It's pointless to keep testing people. All you're doing is hurting yourselves."

"What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."

"The spring of my heart surges upon the sight of your fresh smile, my love."

"Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn't seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that's what true strength really is."

"I thought that I was, to a certain degree, an intelligent person. When I realized I was an idiot, I was really shocked!"

"Forgive my rudeness, but to hide your true self and make a vain display... I think that's just running away from reality. To know what you are really like, and acknowledge it... A positive thinking of enjoying yourself... isn't that what true strength is?"

"You're a hero to other poor people, Fujioka. You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy. It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others... Spurned, neglected, but that doesn't matter now. Long live the poor! We welcome you, poor man, to our world... of beauty!"

 "A little water never hurt anyone. Besides, people are always telling me that I'm dripping with good looks."

"Because the sight of your beautiful smile causes the fountain inside of me to start overflowing."

"Alright! The Low Blood Pressure Evil Lord has given his approval!"

"There is a famous saying you made have heard Fujioka. When in Rome, you should do as the Romans do. Since you have no money, you can pay with your body. That means starting today, you're the Host Club's dog."

"You're gonna have to work hard to pay off that debt, my little nerd."

"I don't understand how you can be so popular with the ladies, when you yourself are a lady! No one in the entire school knows the truth, excepts the ones of us here!"

"That's enough Haruhi. Now you listen to Daddy, *pulls out a huge picture of Haruhi with long hair* Daddy wants you to go back to the way you were then!"

"Gh! Girls should never refer to herself as a dude! Mama! Haruhi's using those dirty boy words again!"

"Aah! I don't wanna hear it! I don't wanna hear it! *grabs Haruhi* Listen, Haruhi! I want you to stop hanging out with those shady twins from now on!"

"Haruhi... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I kept quiet about many things. But I can't bear it. I don't want to see everyone's sad face when they hear about my problems. When everyone is smiling and laughing... That's when I have the best time."

"And so... I made an oath on that day, and ever since I've been determined to have a good time everyday."

"When I had just arrived in Japan, my first goal was "enjoy Japan's great culture!!" Then when I was able to make friends... "Everyone enjoying themselves" was my goal. Then when the host club opened... My goal was ensuring that our guests enjoyed themselves too. I pack everyday full of things I want to do. If I live my life to the fullest like this... Even if we are apart now, someday... Someday... My family will be able to gather around the kotatsu and have nabe together..."

"It's not just about my mother... I... I want to have a job that makes many people smile and be happy."

"I'm... Glad... She's... Smiling... I'M SO GLAD."

"Envious, Hikaru? This is all part of my strategy. While you boys did your time blinded by your jealousy, I foresee the outcome of this charade. Aah. This anime is obviously a romantic school comedy. Haruhi and I are the main characters. So that means we are love interests."

"You boys, are the homosexual supporting cast. *draws magic line with stick* So please make sure that you don't step across this line."

"Now is our chance to help Haruhi get in touch with her feminine side. This is an important project, men! She doesn't have any friends in class right now, except for these two shady twins! That's no good for her."

"Sexual harassment!? If that counts as sexual harassment, then they're twice as guilty!! Someone call the police!!"

"You're the one giving up without even trying."

"I understand now... you've struggled to be independent."

"A girl should only show skin once she's married, not before!!!"

"Having the courage to be able to admit what you love... enjoying what you love... and being true to yourself... Isn't that also what it means to be strong?"

"Maybe you are serious. Okay... If that's the case, you must learn how to best utilize your resources. Let's see, for you... I'd recommend "wild kid style"! That appeals to shota women!!"

"Here's the thing. Shotacon women are inexplicably excited by men who are much younger... Or at least look like it. According to my analysis, you can split these into "lolita types," "wild types", "weakling types," and so on. Hunny is prime example of one who fits the "lolita type"!! A mark of the "wild type" is wearing shorts, even in winter! Scrapes on knees and cheeks enhance wildness!"

"...It's still too early for me to tell (you apart). I mean, you are both totally identical. But it all depends on how you choose to look at it. Being so identical is a talent in and of itself. So from now on you should try to perfect the whole two-in-one Hitachiin brothers act. But you mustn't forget that you're also independent beings with your own personalities. And while you're doing that, I'll keep bugging you until I can tell you apart." 

"...I've only known the twins since they were in middle school, but they definitely stood out... It seemed like they kept everyone at a distance except each other. Believe it or not, they were even more warped back then. When you stop and think about it, maybe this fight is a good thing for them. Maybe it means that the twins are expanding their horizons a bit. We should just leave them alone and let them work it out."

"By yourself? You’re always by yourself… all alone in your home. You never call us for help even though we’re so close. I get it. I understand now, Haruhi. I’m sorry I acted the way I did. You grew up without relying on anyone else, but not anymore. You can come out now. You don’t have to be afraid. I’ll always be here for you, Haruhi. I promise that you’ll never be alone again.” 

"I'm sorry but Hunny-sempai is on a long-term lease to Mori-sempai right now so I can't let you borrow him."

"Hold on, it sounds to me like you're the one who isn't trying. If you really want to surpass your brothers then you can do it. But I think the one who's given up here is you, Kyoya."