Lelouch vi Britannia

"I must spill yet more blood, so the blood already split will not be in vain."

"The ideal tool for controlling people is fear. And nothing overwhelms people more than an unseen fear."

"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death."

"You see, the world will not change through naive talks."

"But the mass we call "world" keeps turning, ignoring our individual desires."

"You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."

"Change will never come about if you don't make it happen."

"Being hurt on the outside is better than being hurt on the inside."

"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?"

"We are Partners. If you are a Witch, then I am a Warlock."

"Why do people lie? It isn't only because they struggle against each other, it's also because there is something that they're seeking."

"Why don't you understand? Nunnally was blinded! My own sister was crippled! She knew... she knew that there were things in this world that she will never be able to do by herself! So her smile... Nunnally's smile... was her way of expressing gratitude!"

"You will never be able to love anybody else until you love your self..."

"If happiness had a form, what would it look like? It might be something like glass, because one doesn't notice it normally. However, it is actually there. As proof, if you look at it from a different angle, the glass will reflect light. It will state it's presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in this world."

"I don't know why snow is white, but I find such white snow beautiful, and I don't dislike it at all."

"Terrorism is nothing more than childish harassment."

"What's wrong? Why not shoot? Your opponent is just a schoolboy. Or have you finally realized...the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!"

"Farewell, Euphie. You may have been the first girl that I ever loved."

"Yes, I am Zero, the man who leads the Black Knights, who challenges the Holy Britannian Empire; The one who holds the entire world in his hand."

"The human heart has always been the source of all our power. That is why the people rose up against the High Eunuchs, and the Black Knights fight like titans. We fight with the power of our hearts!"

"Your Majesty, your future belongs to you. You decide your own fate."

"When people lie, they are doing it to protect the ones they love."

"Does strength represent justice if powerlessness is a crime!?"