Zero Kiryu

"They are beasts in human form!"

"I feel like...I'll go mad ...if I'm not hunting vampires during the night."

"They're beasts in human form! How can you trust them? Tell me!"

"Drinking blood on school ground is prohibited. Perhaps you were drunk with the sweet smell of blood, Aido."

"I am not your adopted son! You may have cared for me, but I did not allow you to ADOPT me!"

"Don't talk about my parents like that!"

"If you go one step ahead of me, I'll make you cry. "

"Listen up, brats! Get the hell back to your dorms! Why do I have to deal with you running around screaming "Kyaa! Kyaa!" every damn day?! Why?!"

"Ichiru told me to live... and fulfill my goal. But I was afraid..All this time...I haven't faced my true feelings. I won't hide behind excuses anymore."

"Come on vampires. I've been pissed off lately."

"She's not small. In my heart, her existence isn't small."

"But you thought it would be okay to become a vampire, right? I will never let you turn into something like that. Even if it means I have to make Kaname Kuran my enemy...and even if it means you will hate me..."

"Go Yuuki.. go and be by the side of the man who can spend eternity with you…"

"It sounds... As if... You're desperately telling me that you need me... But you're wrong... Yuki. The one you need... Is Kaname Kuran. It's always been that way."

She died that day... The same day as Ichiru. The one I kissed back then... Was her dead body. I kissed her farewell. But... "Somewhere in my heart... I always believed that you and Yuki would walk the same path together..." Why did I wish for that? Ichiru's body was cold... And he never opened his eyes again. "Why did you choose us?!"

"You might be scared of me... But I'm not a scary person. Come on. I'll take you to your family." *to a little girl*

"Purebloods are pitiful beings who only bring disaster... That's the only certainty... Isn't that right, Kaito?"

"Get out of my sight, pureblood... You disgust me."

"Disgusting things like transforming humans into vampires... But of course you... Transformed from a vampire into a human. On the other side of this door... I sense an arrogant pureblood who toys with people."

"Stop fussing over me so much. It's irritating."

"I caught this guy... He's Kaname Kuran's henchman... So I brought him in for questioning..."

'...Starting today, I feel like... I'm truly in love...'... That's all I said. And then... I got a pat on the head. Then I was hugged tightly and coaxed like a child.

"...Wakaba couldn't come today because she caught a cold.What's wrong? You look like your about to cry." *to Aido*

"... Yeah. I did... It's great... That Ai was born."

"I will reply to you honestly too then. If I ever do take someone as my wife. There's no other than Yuki. That's why... I am sorry..."*to Ai*

"I am never going to push Yuki away from me ever again. It's true... That I have reason to hate vampires... Hate purebloods with every fiber of my being. So I understand your mixed feelings as well... You guys don't know... What it's like to experience the deprivation of loss. To be able to bear another... I'm not that strong..."

'I know fully well who these tears are aimed at... But... You won't show this weak side of yours to anyone but me...'

"I told you, your father is the guy sleeping inside the ice."

"Stop crying, okay? I promise, I won't run away anymore."

"I think I was able to live on because you were beside me."

"I, too,have someone I don't want to turn into a vampire, no matter what."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When I first read this chapter I cried. Zero died before he could even met his child and I felt so bad for him.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)