Kamui

"I thought I told you... I don't have use for weaklings."

"I pay my respects with a smile when killing. Regardless of how their life was, it's appropriate to send them off with a smile, so they can die soundly. You could even say that, I intend to kill when I'm smiling."

"I'm the kind of person who saves his favourite part of a meal for the end. In other words, I've taken a liking to you. Make sure to heal those wounds well, you probably have a lot to deal with, but don't die... Until I kill you. See ya, samurai-san."

"He's my prey. I won't let anyone else touch him."

"That's fine with me. There isn't anything I want. There isn't any reason for me to look back. I only see what's ahead. A new battlefield spreading before my eyes... That is what I seek. I strive to become stronger than any other person. I move forward to become stronger than anything. Even if I have nothing left to protect when I get there."

"Now it's your turn to die. The gamblrrs curse. If you lose, you run out of luck. I lost, so ai know what I'm talking about."

"Samurai really are a blast."

"You're the same as me aren't you? You can't pull the wool over the same stupid eyes. You don't really care about the Shogun's head, right? You just wanted to come here because you got a wiff of the smell of the blood. They're the eyes of a murderer. You can't feel alive unless you're on the battlefield surrounded by death. No matter how many villans you cut down, that thirst is not quenched. You've been looking for someone strong like me, and I've been looking for someone strong like you. Right? So relax. If you're saying that you can only cut down villans... Then, I'm one hell of a villain."

"Even that crybaby got back up. No matter how many times she went down... So I can't be beaten at a place like this, either. Because I'm the big brother."

"The one who said to get stronger to protect the family was you, wasn't it? So even if I have to tear your arm off, I'm bringing mom with me. Even if we are not a family anymore, I'm going to protect her."

"I don't understand... What is strength exactly? Is it to keep quiet and get hit so that others don't get hurt? Is it to hurt other people to protect you and your family? Or is it to not even turn to face your family that says they want to be by your side, so that you can go off fighting alone?"