Juri Kuran

"Yuuki mother would really love to see you living under the clear sky at ease."

"Kaname? Did you enjoy being with Takuma?"

"Hmm? But something isn't right... According to my plans, Takuma should have influenced you so much... That you'd be less reserved when you returned home... You haven't changed at all, huh. You're so terribly honest and calm. Your like an old man. You must have taken after your grandfather."

"I'm just teasing him, Yuki. I'm doting on him."

"Kaname. Thank you... Please keep taking care of Yuki."

"Yuki I'm going to seal all your vampire genes... And turn you into a human. If I use this spell... I cannot... Be with you anymore... But I'm so happy... I'm able to do this for you. I made this decision on my own volition. I don't want you to hate me... Ah, but...when you wake up, you won't remember anything..."

"Yes... Haruka. Then... I'll go now. Kaname may get angry about this..."

"Wait a minute! I was told someone was creating trouble in Isaya's territory. And... Hey... Will you listen to me?! Why you... SUPER PUREBLOOD KICK!"

"Mr. Hunter! You think your pretty tough, huh? With your talking about wiping us out... Would you stop saying that every vampire is a virus?! Or evil?! I don't want to hear it! You've got to be... STUPID. And how could you attack a cute girl like me?"

"But if it is for our children, Haruka is it okay...? If I wish for our children's happiness?"

"Yep, I do. I really hate it. It makes an unpleasant memory feel very real. Bit it makes me think of a certain somebody who irritated me sooooooo badly. And yet, at the same time it's a bit of a sweet memory too, so I hesitate."

"You're the worst. Depraved! Jerk! Did you by any chance think that if you managed to create a reason... To have to pick me up at the school, then I wouldn't be angry?! Well, too bad you were so wrong!!"

"Oh, you really!! You really piss me off!! You're always like this!! You're always looking so gentle, but you're ready to do anything to try and get me to give in!! That's why I hate you!!"

"So... It's okay for you to talk to me. Even if we're walking around outside... If there's something you want to say, just open your mouth and speak already. It would be for better than those warped proofs of love you give me."

"Haruka... I'm happy too..."

"I just hope you don't hate me for making this decision for you, Yuki."

"Yuki, you really love your brother , don't you?"

"Yuki is still in young. I don't want to have anything to do with them. We know we are being selfish, but this is the best for Yuki."