Monokuma

"Everyone's birthplace and upbringing is different. It's obviously impossible for them to understand each other."

"You know, isn't it said that life has its ups and downs? It's fun because downs come after ups, but if life was full of downs, wouldn't it get boring?"

"So everyone just pretends to understand... and pretends to be understood."

"A suicide means you've killed the most important existence of all: yourself."

"Every living person is bound to have embarrassing memories and things that they want to keep secret."

"I came to realize something. Parenthesis are amazing! No matter how negative something sounds, if you throw "LOL" in some parentheses behind it - it becomes positive!"

"Just listening to you makes we want to pass out! Be more like Byakuya and get your poop together!"

"Upupu... This heart-thumping feeling of distress... It's just as if salmon suddenly started assaulting people..."

"Killing each other is killing each other. If you need a dictionary I have one right here."

"Let's give it all we've got! IT'S... PUNISHMENT TIME!"

"You're still too young! You should value your lives a little more!"

"Noooot cool! I went to all the trouble of making this death march, so you gotta stick with it to the end!"

"Damn right! I'm such a stickler for the rules that even safari park rangers want nothing to do with me."

"People who act as proud as you always shed tears of despair in the end."

"I am Monokuma! My existence is entirely my own!"

"You've ascended the ladder of adulthood and reached the moon? Because you're a rabbit...?"

"Friendship is measured by how long you can stand the silence when you're alone with someone else."

"Distrusting your friend is much more shameful than being betrayed by that friend, you know."

"It's sad to live without friendship! That's even sadder than watching a high school romcom full of guys!"

"As you solve mysteries and bolster your hope, a huge mystery comes along and slaps you in your faces..."

"Back in the day, people must've reacted the same way when they first saw the airpline take flight... But like wearing contact lenses, it'll stop feeling strange once you just get used to it."

"You don't have to force yourself to return to a painful reality. Let's just play this game forever and ever."