Kozume Kenma

"I'm not good with people, and I don't want to interact with them. And yet I'm very concerned about what others think about me."

"I feel anxious if my field of vision is too wide; so I can't cut my hair."

"Elementary, middle, and high school. The whole time, Kuro and I were always together."

"My nerves were always on edge, because I didn't want to be noticed."

"Even if a game doesn't seem clearable at first, after playing it over and over again. You can conquer it."

"Even that genius 1st year setter hesitated for only a moment, but shoyo still saw through it. That sorta thing would wear me out."

"From the time I was young, I was completely unable to make friends of my own accord."

"It's not because of me, but because of everyone."

"From the time I was little, my only playmate was Kuro, who was around the same age and lived nearby."

"We only just had enough people for a game, but it was kinda fun."

"If we let him move around freely, we won't be able to catch him, so we should be able to narrow his range of movement. After that it's all a matter of chasing him..."

"A "senpai" is only someone who was born 1-2 years earlier, so why do they act so arrogant about it."

"Tora said I stood out so I changed it."*Kenma talking about his hair color*

"I've been thinking lately... You're entertaining Shoyo, so I'd like to play a game with you that's not a practice game. A game where it's immediately "game over" if you lose."

"It's not easy to sync with a mess like you. I'm not Karasuno's setter, after all."

"That's because you're on the outside looking in. He jumps with a different timing everytime, and his in-bound hits are flukey at best... I don't know what sort of tosses to send him."

"Not being able to beat something is pretty boring too."

"I'm not fired up..."

"I'm bad with animals in the first place..."

"He kind of... Reminds me of Shoyo... Maybe..."

"This guy is intelligent. He observes and thinks carefully. The complete opposite of Shoyo." *about tsukishima*

"I knew it. He's watching me. He also responds quickly."

"Okay. I look forward to it."

"The lot over at Nohebi sure know how to pick the right people to rile up... I guess the ref must be the type that turn the other cheek about this kind of stuff... Or it could be that he just can't hear them. If only the numbskull squad over here wouldn't get baited so easily by their trash talking... That sure would be nice..."

"Bokuto is usually extremely fond of hitting crosses, but today it seems like he's really in the zone blasting those straights too, huh?"

"You always panic over every little thing and get too worked up. At the very least keep your eyes on the ball. And don't drop your elbows. And prioritize the height of the jump rather than speed."

"In case you haven't realized it yet... These are the same things you've been told time and time again... It's like a broken record! You're still a far cry from being Shoyo's peer..."

"I'm kinda looking forward to the match with Karasuno."

"I'm envious that he can feel so at home wherever he goes, It's like he owns the place." *about Bokuto*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" *about Bokuto*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~