Maka Albarn

"You men. All of you, you're horrible. Cheating on every woman. But you, you I actually decided to trust. I put my faith in you. I can't believe this. I wish that all of you would just die."

"We might be scared but that's what makes us stronger."

"A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body."

"Your soul is mine to take!"

"Watch it, or I'll take your soul!"

"He just ate your soul, you goddamn cat! What are you still doing up there?!"

"People need fear to survive. We experience it so we can grow stronger."

"The legendary super-skill of the Scythe Meister: Witch Hunter!"

"Stop looking at my soul, you creep!"

"They need professional help."

"I was wondering. Do souls taste good? You seem to like 'em."

"We have to find a way to face this scar."

"It's not that you don't know how to deal with people, it's just no one ever took the time to deal with you."

"I refuse to let my fear control me anymore."

"I'm going to become stronger!"

"Papa was only 18 years old when I was born. He used to read a lot of books to me back then."

"What could that asshole possibly be thinking sending sexy underwear to his own daughter?!"

"If you do continue to fight me, then I'll take your soul. You got it?"

"Stop it. Don't move. Not another word. Don't you dare say one more negative thing about yourself. You think of yourself as cowardly and weak, yet whenever something happens, you put everyone else first. And then, you end up getting hurt. Please stop this. You're hurting my friend and I can't take it."

"You're the one who decides who you are."

"It's not that you don't know how to interact with people. It's just that no one ever came to interact with you."

"42-42-564 whenever you wanna knock on deaths door."

"MAKA CHOP!"

"If you're depressed, why don't you write a poem? We can write one together."

"What do you say? Will you let me be your friend, Crona? Please say you will?"

"That's right. Courage isn't something special. It's something everyone has."

"This is probably the first time... I want to see papa...!"