Shizuku Mizutani

"Even when the answer’s obvious, making one wait for it is the worst thing you can."

"Does it really matter that people don't like you?"

"It would be cruelest to keep your hopes up when I already know the answer."

"Every time I deal with another person, I’m reminded how little control I have over my life."

"Once you've recognized your mistakes, it's easy enough to correct them."

"Studying was fun. I enjoyed solving problems quickly, and I was rewarded for the effort I put in. Studying made me feel complete."

"At least in academics, you can control the outcome, whether it's good or bad."

"The old me would never have known how blue the afternoon sky looks from the roof. My world is growing. What I once considered background noise is now comforting."

"If you leave, I'll probably be sad. However, if there's somewhere else you'd rather be, you should admit it. Don't lose sight of what you really want."

"It's a waste of time to bother with anything uncertain."

"Real friends wouldn't use you for your money. I don't have any friends, so I'm no expert, but I'd rather have no friends than have friends like them."

"I've read that when people feel anxious, thay crave human contact."

"If I make a wrong choice, will I go back to loving you so much my grades start suffering? So, I decided to focus on studying."

"If you wanna make peace, you need to show that you mean it."

"I concluded that I was disappointed because I built up my expectations."

"It's impossible to guess how someone else feels. In that case, I should let it all out."

"If there's somewhere else you'd rather be, it's better to not keep it bottled up. Don't lose sight of what you really want."

"For now, I can say that the light was very pretty and it was probably much, much prettier because I wasn't alone."

"So this is what jealousy feels like?"

"And so, please give me more time to think about our relationship!"

"I didn't think about these things before. I didn't care about what others thought about me. ...I need to study."

"If so, my world was changed by Haru."

"W-what type of person should I leave? The one I like, the one who has good circumstances? Or do I have to leave them both?"

"One day you'll be consumed by darkness, and if that happens, even I cannot help you."

"Seriously Haru, when will you learn that a girl's heart isn't a toy, and neither is her little sister..., or mother."

"If you really want to look at it, the whole situation is screwy. You want to follow your dreams, I say go for it."

"It's alright because before long, you will be surrounded by many people."