Rukia Kuchiki

"Even if no one in the world believes you, stick out your chest and scream in defiance."

"People are able to hold onto hope, since death is that which cannot be seen."

"Don't look so sad, even if you can no longer see me, I can still see you."

"It's time for us to part, Ichigo."

"I know the loneliness of being a prisoner. I know the joy you feel when your friends come to rescue you and the fear of them being injured and defeated."

"We are taught never to shed tears. For to shed tears means that the body has been defeated by emotion. And to us, this simple act of crying proves, without question, that the existence of emotion is nothing but a burden."

"They say the tongue is the root of all misfortune."

"You can see me? Rather, you kicked me..."

"Hit a nerve, did I? Well, don't worry Mr. Officer. Now you have the rank, and the pompous attitude, and weird eyebrows to go with it!"

"Those who are left behind in a fight or are in the way aren't the ones who lack power. They're the ones who lack resolve."

"Urahara! Why don't you ever pick up when I call you in emergencies like this? You call yourself a business man! Then why do you show up when you're not wanted, and then when I really need you, you won't answer?!"

"...If I ask, will you answer? ...It's your problem. A deep, deep problem. I have no right to know. I don't have a method of stepping into the depths of your heart without getting it dirty. So I'll wait. When you want to talk, when you think it's okay to talk... Talk to me. Until that time, I'll wait."

"Whether I like him, whether I hate him, it's just all so troublesome. Love, companionship and friendship... it's nothing but trouble."

"I...I was the one who dragged him into this!! It's my fault he died!! Since it's my fault he died...! Is it so wrong to go to him?"

"Don't even try to move one step from there. If you try to follow me... I'll never forgive you!"

"I... I did take your life Kaien. I think that sin is something that will never vanish, no matter how many years pass. If killing me will lift your spirits even a little bit... then I will gladly offer you my life. However, I came to Hueco Mundo to save Inoue... my friend. Until I rescue Inoue Orihime I cannot offer you my life no matter what you may say...!"

"I remembered where the heart lies. What's inside you is indeed Kaien's spirit body, but... Kaien is not there... Kaien... left his heart with me!"

"I can never forgive anyone who attempts to destroy what I must protect."

"Why...? No blood should be shed for me. Am I... Really worth shedding blood for?"

"Pathetic... I'm not worth saving... I only used my blade... Because I couldn't bear to see you suffer. I did it all for... Myself."