Angelina Durless

"I despised my red hair, which was just like my father's, and I loathed the color red. I began to love the color red because you complimented me. But... But..."

"I wish you... That someone like you-! That someone like you... HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!!"

"I cannot... I cannot kill this child...!"

"My elder sister's health was fragile. But she was kind and beautiful, and did not put on airs, and I loved her. I loved and envied her soft flaxen hair, which was just like our mother's. I met "him" when I was fifteen."

"I despised my red hair, which was just like my father's. And I loathed the colour red."

"I grew to love my red hair, which was just like my father's, and I grew to love the colour red. And I grew to love "him." when "he" visited, I wore the red that he said suited me."

"The "man" I loved dearly was going to marry the elder sister I loved dearly. I wore my favourite red dress to their wedding. If the two I cherished so were happy... Then I too was happy. Or so I should have been-"

"My warm and loving sister and her husband. My adorable nephew and his cousin. The people who I held most dear. But... Somewhere within me, there was always... An emotion of which I could not let go... And so I married a man I met at a ball. I said to him, "there is a man I cannot forget"... But in return, he said "I don't mind." he was a sincere and honest man. And then I too found myself with child. He cherished me- and I was happy.- or so I should have been."

"The colour... That died that grey december sky... Was the most hateful... Red."

"I was sad. So sad, but even more so did I envy my elder sister... For being able to die with "him" my beloved. And I continued to live on... As the sole survivor. Yet... I hated them. They had something I could never have, regardless of how much I desired it. What I wanted. What I cherished. I, who had lost it all... And those whores, who possessed what I wanted more than anything...but were throwing it away... What had I done to deserve that? Why did God make me suffer so? I only... Only-"

"I... Cut my red hair, which was caked with blood. A few months later, my missing nephew suddenly returned... With a black-clad butler at his side.

"No matter how many times I asked my nephew about what happened while he was missing, he would not tell me a thing. But that was alright because Ciel had returned. The only one who had returned... My beloved- "he," my beloved... His and my sister's child... The child who looks so very much like her. I should have been happy that Ciel had been returned to me... But a sense of unease weighed on my hear. Why did this child return, when "he" did not? Why did this child live, while "he" died? "His child" was not "him." That boy was the son of the elder sister who took "him" away from me... Why had I not been the one to marry "him"?

"Sister... What more are you going to take away from me? This time... I will not yield a thing to you... I WILL NOT YIELD ANYTHING!!"

"You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

"Because I've always wanted a daughter! A cute daughter who would look lovely in those long flowing dresses!"

"A lady... Should be super weak and cute in front of her lord. It's the most important thing, to be an innocent, naive girl. It's your job to smile and be surrounded by nice things, just like in nursery rhymes. That's why, you should always be like that."