Ritsu Sohma

"Thank you so much."

"Don't waste such kind words on me... Just hearing them, my heart is full!"

"Why do I always, always... Cause trouble to everyone around me?!"

"Why was someone such as I... Given life in this world? Maybe... Maybe it would be better for everyone if I cut short my existence... But no! I don't even have the courage for THAT. That's right. I serve no purpose in life. But when it comes to ending it, I am doubly SHAMELESS. I HATE MYSELF."

"I know it's my fault for being a son that she has to apologize for. I... Really AM hopeless... I'm possessed by a vengeful spirit, but unlike the other members of the zodiac... I don't have anything resembling talent. I have to study twice as hard to be able to keep up with everyone else. I'm weak... And clumsy... On the " inside," they often talk about how worthless I am... And my poor parents, all they can do is apologize."

"I thought I'd try to be stronger... And stop dressing like a woman. But... I don't have the confidence. So... That's why... I'm so HOPELESS."

"Maybe it would be better... If I didn't exist. I'm sure there was no reason... For me to be born."

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I want to hear... Those words one more time. I want you to say them one more time."

"I wonder... If I can find it... My reason. I hope I can... Someday. I too... If it's possible... I want to find it in someone else. I hope I can... Eat takoyaki... With them."

"I hope I can say it-- "I was born for you." It would be nice if I could... Say that someday. Perhaps that person is out there waiting to hear those words... And I just haven't met that person yet... I hope... I can find my reason."

"I want to live for something, for someone..."