Nagisa Shiota

"Examined from another angle, your faults and weaknesses can be weapons."

"If that treetop is school, and the ground is this place here... we all found our strength down on the ground. While looking up... and getting looked down on... we learned plenty about how scary heights were before we started climbing. That's why we can go our own way now. Still... Somewhere along the way we forgot our fear of heights, so we do still fall to the ground every now and then. So learn here. You can go on to school once you have a game plan. That's my secret lesson, from me to you."

"Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough."

"I might just be able to kill him. After all, this teacher can't see me, either."

"We've never assassinated anyone before, and there's plenty of other stuff we should be doing. But you know... I think this teacher might even accept my bloodlust."

"I feel that Karasuma-sensei, who devotes himself to being professional, is much kinder than Takaoka-sensei, who forcefully passes off as a father."

"Kill me, huh? And yet it looks like you've never killed someone before."

"I want to know more about everyone, try killing sensei more, and live so I don't leave anything unfinished."

"I won't let you say it, Kayano. I won't let you say it was all an act! All of our Class E memories... All the good times we had... You could never block them out entirely. I won't let you say that you were only focused on your revenge."

"Goodbye... Koro-sensei"

"I learned that even a talent you're ashamed of can be a source of confidence if you use it to help someone else."

"Even when girls pull off something so effortlessly cool, you still have to chin up and act cool... It is hard, being a guy."

"Our teacher said he doesn't know if smoking those will make you cool, but it definitely makes your life harder."

'He doesn't get what it's like... To be human... And ignored by everyone. I might actually be able to kill him. After all... He'll ignore me too-until it's too late.'

'The students in class E are the losers... The outcasts... We gave to show them they're wrong. We have to prove to everyone that "we can do it if we really try." I'd kill for that chance! I have to get them to notice me... No matter what!'

'He scolded us at mach 20... And praised us. This crazy tentacled teacher... This wierd teacher... Was actually taking a long hard look at us...'