Hiro Sohma

"STUPID WOMAN! Always stealing our alone time."

"I know... I know, but I don't LIKE it... Seeing them get along so well. It really does irritate me."

"Why do you walk around with a picture of only your mother? You've lost BOTH parents right? You mean, you don't have one of your FATHER? I mean... Whenever you say anything, it's always "mom, mom." It's like that's all you say. That's a pretty severe MOTHER COMPLEX. Don't you think about anything else?"

"Why did it have to turn out this way?! I thought that coming here would make Kisa HAPPY... That's why. But then I go and make her cry. I'm so stupid. I really AM losing points. I'm a no-good, hopeless little brat, brat, brat... I haven't grown up at all. Whenever I'm faced with something I don't like... I take it out on other people."

"Just like I'm... Hiding feelings... In my heart. That's right. I'm sure... She is, too. Feelings she hasn't shared with anyone... In the bottom of her heart. I guess it's too late to think about it now..."

"... Me too... I'm the one who should be... Sorry. I'm sorry."

'I'm sorry, Kisa. I have to... Become... A man who can... Make you happy.'

'No... I'm sure... Even SHE has them...'

"Would you two stop talking like it's MY child being born?!"

"The way you talk, Rin... It's like it's WRONG to be loved by your parents. Like peace is superficial... And a BAD thing."

"I'm sorry. Rin... You haven't found it at all, have you? Trying so hard... On your own. Even Shigure... Doesn't know, does he? It doesn't exist, after all... Does it? A way to break the curse?"

"I want to be the only one... who can help the one I care about."

"You're so gullible! Don't you have any standards? So if I told you to spin around, you'd do it? If they told you to jump off a cliff, would you do that, too? I can't stand people who have no individuality!!"

"Since when did the "Cat" set the rules for this house? You mean to tell me that you contribute more to this house than anyone else? Do you pay all the bills? I can't stand people who do absolutely nothing but complain all the time! If all you have to contribute to this house is complaints, even a snot-nosed kid can do that!"

"Go ahead! I'll just turn you into the police for assaulting a minor!" *to Kyo*

"Endure it, Hiro!... If you get angry here, you'll never be a man! Show a little composure!"

"Cripes, Haru-nii. You really are nice to everybody. Even if we don't need it. But I'm starting to think... That kindness is what made Rin so sad."

"God, I'm such an idiot! I did it AGAIN! Again! I got annoyed and took it out on him! I swore I'd never do that agaaain!"

"I'm just a kid...! I'm pathetic. I hate myself so much I could die. Not like this... I don't want to be like this... I want to be a much, much better grown-up."

''onee-chan, onee-chan''! Why do you always... ALWAYS... Keep talking about that STUPID WOMAN!

"I love Kisa."

"I love her... I love her. I wanted to be free to act on my feelings, and wanted that person to understand..."

"Why am I... So childish?"

"I couldn't be any help back then... You were having a hard time, Kisa, but I couldn't do anything. But now... Now you're always saying 'Onee-chan, Onee-chan' But I... But I... I was really... Worried about you, too, Kisa...!"