Hatsuharu Sohma

"Honda-san... I was worried... But it looks like he's okay. Yuki, I mean. Thank you."

"If you want to stop me... You're gonna have to come at me like you're ready to kill me!"

"STUPID, STUPID! YOU'RE SO STUPID! You wanna live your life scared of being RATTED OUT? Screw that! I'd rather let everyone know everything!!"

"Yuki. You know, you really could... Just call her "Tohru."

"You're always worrying... About everyone else."

"Besides don't you think I get obsessed with myself, too? Why else do you think... I turn BLACK and tear things apart?"

"I got dumped. It didn't sink in at first... But as the days went on, I got more and more IRRITATED. And today I was thinking about it and getting worked up... And I just SNAPPED."

"It was kind of a SECRET that we were going out. This is the first time I've told anyone. Since... Were both in the zodiac, I thought... She got hurt BAD... And she's CHANGED. At first I'd go see her at the sick room, and we'd sneak out together. But lately... I just couldn't tell what she was thinking. And suddenly she DUMPED me... Why? WHY?... Why do I still... Want to see her so badly?"

"It's not like I can easily give up... The feelings... Of needing her.

"Yeah. I'm not going to give up on her yet. I don't think Rin realizes... Just how much I like her."

"But that was AMAZING, Yuki! You were first place in the contest! And the shock caused Kyo to go to bed early out of spite."

"Ah... I see... In that case, Yuki and I will share a room. One problem solved."

"It's no good, sensei. You're an adult-you must exercise self- control."

"He means that all the members of the zodiac have been born. As long as we're all alive, there won't be another."

"Go for it, Hiro. It'll be a good story for when you're a big brother." *talking about smashing watermelons*

"When I was a kid, I thought that if you swallowed a watermelon seed... A watermelon would grow in your stomach."

"Rin thinks she's been "bad." But who do you think... Is the one who's being BAD here!?! Having people take their anger out on us, being laughed at... Not being taken seriously. We kids get hurt just like you do! Why can't you understand something so SIMPLE?! APOLOGIZE! APOLOGIZE...! APOLOGIZE TO RIN!!"

"It's kind of... ANNOYING. Apparently they don't like my hair OR my attitude. So I think in that case... I have no choice but to get my ears pierced." *talking to Rin about middle school.*

"But if you ended up with another guy just because of THAT... I wouldn't be able to bear it. Or... Would you PREFER another man?"

"I like you. So I... WANT you, Rin. Do you... Not want me, Rin? Do you not want to be with me?"

"I never knew that kind of girl was your type...YUN-YUN."

"I bid you, please take good care of my little Yuki."

"You make me sick, you and your pathetic girly whining... You're not a MAN! You're just a little kitty-cat who's afraid to fight! Know what?! YOU CAN GO TO HELL! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh, you know... I'm gonna do this, and a little of that... and I'm definitely gonna doTHAT...!"

"If you don't let me see Rin...I'll kill myself! If I don't kill you, I'll kill myself!"

"I want to possess her...to make her belong to me, and only me."

"I still can't control my wish to see her. I never thought of how important she was to me"

"(Haru) "...Really...You should've seen Rin. She went pale, then white, then worse pale. See it next time. And her breasts grew again."

(Yuki) "Are you trying to lighten the mood, brag, or just start in on sexual harassment?"

(Haru) [pauses] "Can't it be all three?"

"The students are wierd today. Beware of them."

"You too, Hiro. You're cute, so be careful."

"Wait. Hiro. Don't tell me... You've got the hots for Rin."

"It's my personality, I guess. Still... I hate watching you suffer. I want you to ENJOY life."

"No... No,I... I'm... Not stupid... I'm not stupid..."

'Don't judge... Don't judge me based on some story... And laugh.'

"It's because you're like that, Yuki, that I know that there's someone out there who will understand you. And someday, you'll find each other."

"It seems... I don't have any confidence after all. I think that might have been how she really feels. I guess I'm just SCARED. Maybe... Her words hurt me... More than I realized."

"Rin... Did I not understand something? Did I fail to hear you calling out to me when you needed me most?"