Haku and Zabuza

"I want to make his dream come true."

"When you protect the ones important to you, your true strength will show."

"Once...I was precious. I belonged...to...my...parents."

"I'm sure that the boy I killed, who shared that skill, must also have grown up knowing the pain of which I speak. We are special. We are powerful. And we are feared."

"Can you undertand? Not having a dream...not being needed by anyone...the pain of merely being alive."

"His soul was as pure as snow."

"You were always at my side, the least I can do is to be beside you at the end. I know it cannot be, but I wish I could go to where you have gone. How I wish I could join you there, Haku."

"Your words cut deep, deeper than any blade."

"You're right. Those little people and their little dreams, why should I care about them?! I have my own dream!"

"Uh uh...I won't be joining Haku. Where he's gone I cannot follow. We wouldn't be welcome where Haku's gone to. Hell's where WE'RE going, Gatō!"

"Well? Cat got your tongue? Are you so surprised to discover that I'm human? Even shinobi are human. No matter how hard we try, we always fail to escape that simple fact. Well at least, I have failed."

"Just a little longer, Haku."

"Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the shinobi way."