Kagura Sohma

"I just told you what I think, now say something DAMMIT!"

"Starting today... I'll be with you! I'll always be by your side!"

"Kyo-kun! Kyo-kun! I do love you, Kyo-kun! I love you!!!"

"It's just that I'm fighting the pain of lost love. I guess it's what you'd call a rude awakening... or, maybe... the weight of responsibility? But I'm fine. I'm fine. Caring for someone isn't based on logic. You can't really rationalize emotions. Once I think "I like him"... it's all over."

"SHII-CHAN, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!"

"I was... relieved. I realized that, compared to the cat, I had it easy."

"...There's nothing to feel sorry for on my behalf. I've been a very selfish girl. For the first time, I was able to see that. Thank you for worrying about me, mama."

"I thought that, if I could shorten the distance between us, and if you would like me back, then the me that ran away -the dirty me- would be washed away. "

"I will forgive him right after I kill him!"

"She won't get mad! I'm LIKE YOU! I'm in the ZODIAC! I'm the BOAR!"

"I... I was sad that I was born possessed by a vengeful spirit. After all... When I was young... My parents often fought because of me. Whenever I saw Mama crying by herself afterwards, it made me really sad."

"That's why I was with you... I was always looking down on you, Kyo-kun..."

"Oh... Kyo-kun's embarrassed. You really are... Mr. ... Bashful!"

"YELLING AT A GIRL IN PUBLIC IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO!!"

"The whole time, I was only chasing after you for myself. I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Kyo-kun."

Kyo-chan...! Kyo-chan! 'there was a part of me... That chased after him because... I wanted to...' Kyo-chan... Kyo-chan... I do love you... Kyo-chan... I LOVE YOU! 'BELIEVE ME! Believe me. Believe me.'

"You stayed by me until I stopped crying. This Kyo-Kun is mine alone."

"Caring for someone isn't based on logic. You can't really rationalize emotions."