Yuri Plisetsky

"If you don't have any inspiration left, you're as good as dead."

'If selling my soul is what it takes to win, I'll give you this body, no holds barred.'

'I'm going to take advantage of everything I can right now to win.'

"Surprising the audience has always been his top priority. He had the whole world in his hands. But now, no matter what he does, no one's surprised anymore. He knows that better than anyone."

"Hasetsu Castle"? Does he want to become a ninja or something? I finally found you. Just you wait, Viktor.

"My God... That's awesome fashion!"

"Oops, you found out?"

"I told you! I'm not coming back to Russia until Viktor makes good on his promise! That geezer's such a nag! I have my own plan, okay?"

"If he's going to take next season off, I wonder if he'll let me use his program. I know I can surprise people more. I need Viktor's help if I'm going to make my senior debut, and win the Grand Prix Final."

"If you get Viktor to yourself all the time, it wouldn't be a fair match! I'll stay here, too! All right?"

"I don't like this piece. This innocence crap makes me wanna barf."

"There are lots of stupid-looking ones. Hey! Don't pick anything flashier than mine!"*about Viktor's costumes*

"We don't need two Yuri's. I'll crush him."

"Stop that! It makes today's face off look cheap! You better be ready to evaluate our battle!"

"You're gushing all kinds of fluids again."

'Sorry Grandpa. I'm too busy trying to skate the program to really think about agape at all! Damn it. Just end already!'

"Who's this hag?"

'I only have a short window before my body changes. I'm going to take advantage of everything I can right now to win.'

'My name is Yuri Plisetsky. In my senior debut, I'm aiming for number one in the world. I'm the Ice Tiger of Russia.'

"Grandpa! S-sorry, I forgot you had a bad back."

"You'll suffer a miserable defeat here in Moscow. I'm going to have Viktor stay in Russia."

"Grandpa, you're not coming?"

'Crap. Here I thought I'd be able to perfect "agape" by having Grandpa watch.'

'Damn it, I'm not so down on my luck that I need you guys cheering me on.'

'I've been pouring blood, sweat, and tears into this since that humiliation, too. I just lack overall experience, that's all.'

'I forgot there was someone even more annoying than those two. JJ!'

'With Viktor gone, I'm the only one who can win. Everything should be on my side.'

"There you are, pork cutlet bowl. You made me look for you. What was that earlier? Stop creeping me out! And what was that free skate, anyway? You can make the excuse that you couldn't do your best because Viktor wasn't there, but I was in top form and earned a new personal best, only to lose to JJ again! You have no right to feel more down than me, pork cutlet bowl!"

"That's right! My Grandpa made them himself! Great, aren't they?"

""Don't diss my fans and call them ugly, you ugly-ass bitch!"

"Any guy who wears sunglasses on his head is scum. Find someone better, ugly-ass bitch!"

"That was disgusting as hell. I was dragged into a dance-off and got humiliated, too!"

"This place reminds me of Hasetsu's ocean."

"How long are you idiots gonna sit in the kiss and cry?!"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

'Yuri Katsuki... He screws up his jumps, but his step sequence grabs your attention. I want to see him skate with no mistakes. What kind of guy is he?'

'What, you're gonna retire once you win gold? You don't care anymore now that you got a higher score than Viktor's? That's bull? Don't disappoint me!'

'Are you watching, Katsuki Yuri? I'm gonna beat your record someday. If you retire now, I'll make you regret it for the rest of your life. Moron!'