Nanami Momozono

"I'll leave a lot of valuable people behind. And for them, I'll be happy. I'll keep my head up in a life that was blessed by their presence. Right, Tomoe?"

" Tonight will be the last night on Mikage's shrine. It will be calm and warm. This was the first bedroom I called mine. I've always alone in it, but never lonely. Because... This was always my home. I have loved a lot of people and all of them loved me back. Everyone was so kind and helped me. Now they're gonna see me leave, and I have no doubt... That I had family here. Thank you... For everything!"

"I promise... That in the future... I'll become yours."

"I... Always was the right person for you."

"What do I do, Tomoe? A part of me wants that this moment stops right now. I've waited so much for it. And what if it is... The happiest moment of my life? What do I do?"

"We will keep our promise... And this promise will get stronger and will make our ties stronger. We'll make our both fates in one. We can see it strong until the end of time, come, my friends."

"You have a home to go back to."

"Here I am, crying. So, why are you smiling? You don't feel worried about me at all."

"Keep acting high and mighty like that, looking down on everyone and you'll never find a girlfriend, much less make any friends."

"No one was hurt, so maybe it turned out alright, but you've got some nerve going on a rampage at school."

"Hey, hey, let's not fight, I'm sure we can come to an understanding if we just talk."

"There's no human or yokai when it comes to a girl's heart."

"I don't want him to be judged arbitrarily on his looks or origin."

"I can't make the past pay for what I owe. What I owe now, I have to pay in the present."

"I don't care if you don't see me that way. Because I'll make you see me that way."

"Raising a hand against an unresisting human? Is that the action of those who were once called God's?"

"This little one needs me, so whether it'll be useful or not doesn't really matter! It's fine as long as it grows up healthy."

"No matter how harsh and painful my life is right now, someday... Someday, a day will come when I can smile everyday."

"I can't stop myself. I'm falling in love with you even more."

"Just because I want a home, I almost destroyed someone else's home."

"Even if you don't look my way... My feelings won't change for you... That's enough to make me happy."