Oikawa Tooru

"Yoohoo! Long time no see, Tobio-chan. So nice to see you.You still doing the King thing?"

"Even if I'm no match for his talent, I have confidence that I can set the best tosses for everyone. That's why I won't lose as a setter."

"Spikers are all different. Once you're able to bring out 100% of the strengths of each and every one of them, that's when you'll be a true setter!"

"Once we get into high school...that's when we'll show Shiratorizawa who's boss!"

"...And Tobio-chan, I don't know where you'll be headed after this, but I'm gonna crush you, so you better be prepared!"

"My perfect trust with you, Iwa-chan"

"Tobio, I might actually lose to you, considering how quickly you evolve, but...that won't be today!"

"The chance to let your talent truly blossom, perhaps it's today. Or maybe, it's tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, or next year. Or perhaps even when you're 30? In regards to physique, I can't say much. But if you yourself think that you don't have talent, then you'll probably never have it."

"I'm going to crush you today. You'd better be prepared, Ushiwaka-chan."

"All of our practices, experience, and strategies are being broken by force.Well, I guess the actual path to victory doesn't matter. The one that lets the ball fall on the court loses. That's everything."

"Just because a super receive is flashy, doesn't mean it's good. If a ball that had always gone up for them suddenly doesn't go up anymore, that will slowly but surely get to them. I think they're feeling that right about now."

"Worthless pride, huh? That's true... Listen up, Ushijima. I never thought my decision was wrong, and my volleyball hasn't ended at all. Don't you ever forget my worthless pride."

"Talent is something you make bloom, Instinct is something you polish."

"Go, Iwa-chan. Now."

"You shouldn't be jealous Iwa-chan. It's embarrassing"

"When it comes to the toss. There's probably no one in the prefecture who could match Tobio's toss.But he's not better than me at serving, blocking, or spiking"

"That's why we have to break their receivers. Because no matter how amazing his tosses are, if the ball doesn't get to the setter, it's all for nothing. If we can play against Karasuno in an official game, we can make a mess out of their receives and not even give them a chance at a toss. Just having one good player doesn't mean you'll win. How I want to say "Don't mind" to them. How I want to say it!"

"...because I want to pulverize my dear underclassmen, setter-on-setter, in an official match."

"Do you want me to get it over or miss?!"

"Iwa-chan, if you think too hard when you don't have a brain, you're going to hurt your head."

"Iwa-chan, are you my mom?"

"Damn you, Ushiwaka, can't you make a more frustrated sort of expression on that face of yours?"

"He's no disciple of mine!"

"Well, that's 'cuz regardless of who wins I'll get to see first hand the faces of the losers."

"No matter who wins, I'm gonna be pissed, so I hope both of them lose."

"That said, shrimpy is the kind of spiker that makes you want to try tossing to him... It just means Tobio is showing off with him..."

"Yay! I'll call this, "Tobio is no match for Oikawa-san!"

"Thank you for these three years!!!"

"My smile is always straightforward and pure."

"Of course I'm happy! It's the first time I've received this." *talking about the best setter award*

"Iwa-chan, I am the person who will throw Ushiwaka off from his throne, shouldn't you appreciate me a bit more!"

"Wait a minute, Hanamaki, don't say words like this, they make me sad!"

"I feel like I've lost to Iwa-chan."

"To top it off, he's managed to adjust his tempo to match that little shrimp who's always changing things up out of the blue. It's so obvious it pisses me off."

"When crows flock, they might even kill a huge, white eagle."

"Well well well, if it isn't Tobio-chan, who suffered a crushing defeat at my hands last time. You were completely and utterly trampled last time, you know! All that's left is that Ushiwaka bastard!! You'll be stepping out of our way this time as well, Tobio!!"

"I don't have time to sit around feeling sorry for myself."

"He's definitely some kind of monster. However, it sure must be rough having to stick around that monster."

"That's it, you guys! You guys are great. It makes your captain sad."

"Troublesome oppoenents... They were supposed to be beneath us... But apparently we're fated to play to the fullest."

"If you keep all of your attention on me, you're going to get stabbed from the direction you least expect. My junior... Isn't smart and isn't even close to my level yet... But now that he's not by himself, he's strong."

"Who will devour the king and dark hourse? Who will devour them all and go to nationals? We will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was still very sad (╥﹏╥)

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This was still very sad (╥﹏╥)