The Meeting

This chapter was requested by min_on_seesaw . I'm sorry for the delay but I hope all of you have a good read ! Also, please feel free to imagine any idol or celebrity instead of the idol I've used <3
___________

Seated on a bench of your school's swimming pool complex, you were having a very important conversation with a very important person.

"Are you sure about this,y/n?" You looked at your boyfriend in the eyes when he asked the question. Tucking your hair behind your ear,you nodded your head with so much seriousness, you could see Jake swallow after hearing your words.

"You've seen my brothers around campus,there's nothing to be afraid of!" You said before grabbing his hand "Baby,I promise they're going to be nice!" You said before flashing your best smile in attempt to convince him.

Jake and you had been together for around a month now and you had done your very best in hiding any trace of evidence that showed you were in a relationship. Dabbing on your perfume a little too much after being with him so you wouldn't smell of cologne, use of code names whenever he called when your brothers were around and so on.

"Alright,let's do it" He nodded and squeezes your smaller hand in his. You broke out into a big smile,your bunny tooth and gums getting displayed in the process "I love you so much!! They'll love you too~" You gushed happily as you jumped up from the bench and Jake only chuckled at your cuteness before before he stood up,proceeding to lean down to kiss the tip of your nose while cupping your face in his hands.

Giggling at the act,you held his wrists and looked up at him "Good,so you free on Saturday night? All seven of them are going to be there,plus Saturdays are family movie days so we could all watch a movie together too!" You were excited at the idea already. Yes ofcourse your brothers weren't going to go easy on him,especially not that muscle bunny of a twin you have. But you knew they would agree to this,that they would agree to him.

"Yes I'm free on Saturday night~ I'll be there by 7,if that's fine?" He asked while you and him started to walk out of the campus together. "Yes,that's perfect" You said with a nod and glances at him,knowing he was nervous about it. Yes,he had obviously seen Taehyung,Jimin and Jungkook in school,he's seen them wait for you at the same table everyday for lunch. He also knew they used to walk home with you and the only reason why you've been able to spend extra time with him like this, is because of the swimming coaching you had signed up for since June .

It was when the two of you turned the corner of your street that Jake said his goodbye. Waving a bye,you blew him an air kiss before making your way to your house,knowing Jake was still standing there,like he always did. He stood there till he saw you disappear behind the gates of your big home,both hands in his pockets and a stupid grin across his face.

Closing the door behind you after you got in,you removes your shoes,stacking
them along with the others "Guys,I'm home!" You called out,noticing how all seven pairs of shoes were already there,unlike other Fridays where some of them,especially Jin wouldn't get home until dinner time.

"How was coaching today,y/n?" You heard Namjoon from where he was sitting on the couch,grading papers in his hand and thick glasses on his nose as he looked up at you while you made your way to the kitchen . "Ah,coaching? I was the only one who turned up today because it's the weekend,but I enjoyed it nonetheless" You smiled and nodded,your mind suddenly drifting to that hot makeout session you and Jake had in the changing room before you cleared your throat " Anyway, let me grab something to eat" You said with a laughter before dashing to the kitchen,not noticing the look Hobi gave you.

Reaching the kitchen,you saw Yoongi in the kitchen along with Jin "Hi guys" You said while taking a seat on the chair after grabbing cheetos from the shelf above "What's for dinner?" You asked while shoving some of the cheetos in your mouth,watching the two oldest siblings cook "Dinner? The usual" You heard Jin say as he walked past you to grab a bowl and he didn't forget to flash you a smile on his way back to the stove "Aish y/n,enough of those cheetos- go freshen up and change your clothes" Yoongi said,his back facing you,just as you were about to shove some more of the snack in your mouth . "But how did you--" You said before groaning and puts the packet away,making sure to grab a handful of the cheetos before hopping off the chair.

Walking out of the kitchen,you made your way up your room upstairs,passing by Taehyung on the way who walked right past you while doing that thing he does with his fingers--- Finger tutting,yeah. No matter how much you tried to tut,it never came close to being as good as Taehyung,though both of you always had lots of fun while he taught you .

Getting to your room,you went straight for the bathroom after stripping down,leaving the clothes in the laundry. Showering,you came back fresh in a bathing robe as you went to your closet to pick put some comfortable shorts and a t-shirt. After having spend some time in your room,you made your way downstairs, a little after 8pm.

Your brothers were already gathering around the table,Jin shouting Jungkook's name to get him to come downstairs. Soon after everyone were seated,the eight of you started to dig in, everyone started to talk over the food about their day with so many interesting things to share.

Jin seemed to have a particularly busy day compared to all other Fridays,Namjoon sighed about how students were taking English lightly,which reflected in their papers. Yoongi had a good long sleep today since he stayed up in the studio the whole night last night and Taehyung talked about how him and Jimin visited a new patisserie that opened,just around the corner of school. Jungkook had things to say about his Taekwondo classes,how his coach wanted him to work harder. All this while,you simply ate quietly,your mind was filled with thoughts on how to bring up the topic of your boyfriend.

"You're awfully quiet, y/n" You heard Yoongi and then a small kick to your chair making you snap out if your thoughts "Oh,it's nothing- I just spaced out" You said with a small laugh before shoving your mouth with the jajangmyeon. "Yeah no shit,Sherlock" Jungkook taunted you before he heard his loud laughter "Ofcourse you were spacing out,you literally tried to even pick up your jigae with chopsticks!" He said,laughing again making you roll your eyes "Don't start bickering at the table" You heard Jin's serious tone before he felt his eyes on you "Y/n tell us,how was school? Mon said you were the only one at coaching today?" Soon after jin asked these questions, you felt the eyes of the rest of your brothers on you too.

Great. All the attention is on me now

You put down your chopsticks and cleared your throat before looking up at your brothers "There's someone I want you guys to meet"