Special Guest

"What's with the delicious smell?  Is a guest coming over? "
On entering the kitchen after coming back from coaching,  you saw Jin,Hoseok and Jimin busy cooking something.

"Not just a simple guest y/n ah...  She's a really special guest. Especially to Jin hyung,isn't it Jimin? " Hoseok snickered, before  elbowing the younger playfully.

"Oh,  a she?  Is it true Oppa? " You asked Jin, clinging onto his arms.

"Elaine is just a good friend, nothing more so you better not make a mess tonight. " Jin replied, and you instantly noticed that his ears had turned red.

"Elaine, eh? Oh-she's the one we met at the mall that night!  You recalled excitedly.

Soon the rest of the family had gathered around, teasing Jin into a corner.

"Alright that's enough! " Jin exclaimed. "All of you get out of my kitchen or none of you are getting dinner today! " He fumed.

And right at that moment,  the bell rang.

"I'll get the door! " You said before running off, the others trailing behind you.

Jin could only pray that his siblings wouldn't embarrass him in front of the girl he likes.

Meanwhile, the seven of you had heartily welcomed Elaine.

"Oh Hi !  Come in, sit down -it's so nice to meet you! " You greeted your guest, grinning wide while opening the door.

"Hello,  where is-"  Elaine negative but Jimin had interrupted her by helping her take her coat off.

"I shall get your coat. "  He said.

"Oh, thank you."  She could only give out a small laugh because she never expected this kind  of welcome. Before long,  Elaine was escorted to the living room. Now she sat on the couch in the middle, in between you and Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok and Yoongi on the other couch when Jin came in.

" I am so sorry about them all,  really. Make yourself at home. uhh.. Y/n, why don't you help me in the kitchen? "Jin asked you after greeting his friend.

" Eonnie can help you with it.Right guys? "  You suggested.

"Yeah. Noona should go to the kitchen to help Jin hyung." Jungkook joined you.

"That won't be necessary ,she's our guest. She is not helping. " Jin replied,giving you a look.

" It's alright  really, I can help you. " Elaine said.

"Or noona, we can show you around the house. Let hyung do the kitchen stuff himself. "  Jimin suggested,  and the rest of you agreed after a silent communication.

"Alright so what are you waiting for?  Come on eonnie-there's lots for you to see. " You dragged her by the hand, her only getting a glance of Jin before being pushed by the youngsters.

---

"So, Eonnie.. Since when did the two of you become friends?

"Please,  you don't have to call me Eonnie or Noona, just call me Lena. " She said when you were going upstairs to show her the floor upstairs.

" Umm...  So,  before I joined here, there was a conference in Busan which I attended. Jin was there too,  and the two of us got to know each other there. It was so much fun really. And then two or three months later I got transferred to this hospital, coincidentally which is your brother's. That day we met?  It was a week after I joined actually. " She answered your question when nobody else.was gonna talk.