Forever Changed

TW : this requested chapter by AlienChild03 contains rape and violence. Kindly skip through this chapter tooif you are uncomfortable with these topics. My next update will be fluff,so look forward to it,please!

A/n : There is a change to the characters' age:
Y/n - 15, Jungkook - 18, Taehyung and Jimin -20, Hoseok and Namjoon - 21, Yoongi -22, Jin-23 .
____

It was late at night when you started to walk back home from tuition.You were usually accompanied by your friends but this time you were alone. Your brothers would have picked you up but you did not let them know you would had to walk back alone.

Why? Because you were fifteen and you were old enough to walk home alone,be it at broad daylight or during the night. That is what you said to yourself, at least.

You wanted to experience that freedom of being able to walk alone, to feel the quiet of the night and that cold breeze blow as you walked down the street.You were listening to your favorite chill beats playlist  as you hummed to yourself and as far as you had been walking,you were liking it.

That is when you sensed it.You hoped it was just that creepy feeling of being followed because this was your first time as you turned around to look back. No one. So maybe it really was just your mind tricking you.

You started to walk again,but that feeling never left you.So this time,you paused the song that had been playing and you slowed down the pace you were walking in as you tried to listen.And then you heard it.Clicking of boots on the pavement you were walking on,so you turned around again.That is when you saw a man, standing right under the street light, a few feet away from where you stood.He had his hands shoved in his pockets and he was looking at the poster stuck on the lamp.

But you couldn't risk it.You couldn't risk thinking this man was up to nothing, so your hand went to your bag out of instinct as you started to walk again,this time your pace increasing.There was absolutely no sort of protection in your bag at this moment except your phone.You wouldn't because you were usually in company, you used to be safe.

So you began to run with all your speed, the sound of the man's boot against the pavement ringing in your head as you heard him get closer and closer.

Your heart was beating so fast,adrenaline kicking in your blood stream as all you could
think of was to lose the man who was now onto you. And that is when you suddenly tripped over your own feet, spraining your ankle as you fell down to the floor with a yelp,praying that the man had magically disappeared. But that was not the case.

You were trying to pick up the contents that spilled out of your bag as quickly as you could, dialing your brother on speed dial when you felt the harsh grip on your arm before you got lifted off the ground.

"Please...let me go!Just leave me alone-HELP!" You began to shout and scream as you felt the stranger wrap his much stronger arm around your waist and your mouth with his other. "Shut up or I will kill you!" You heard the man snarl into your ear making you whimper in fear.

Tears were streaming down your face as you got dragged into a dirty alley that reeked the smell of garbage,making you want to throw up as you felt the man pin you down.You continued to thrash around, trying to hit the man everywhere you could as you screamed and shouted for help.

"Please...you don't want to do this,pl-please don't do this to me" You begged the man as you felt him tear your blouse making you immediately cover your chest,cowering and squirming away from the man's rough hands.

Your brothers were worried sick at home.You were supposed to be home half an hour back but there was no sign of you. Neither were you picking up their calls nor were you trying to contact them either.