Laundry

"Y/n! "
Namjoon shouted from the living room.

"Yes, I am busy here. What do you want?"

"Don't you remember what Jin hyung told before leaving ?"

"Ummm... no I don't.Now leave me alone I am watching this movie and you know I hate it when someone disturbs me while watching something."

Namjoon pov
Aish  this girl... so careless - she literally forgets to do her chore.
Well I better go tell her or neither she nor the others will have a uniform to wear to school tomorrow.
End of pov

You were so engrossed in watching the movie that you didn't realize that Namjoon had grabbed the remote.

*Click*
The screen blacks out.

"NOO!! Oppa what did you do??!"

"Can't you see? I just switched the tv off." He said shrugging.

"Give me the remote back!"  You said trying hard to reach the remote which was in the hands of your tall brother.

"No. First do as I say. "  He said lifting the remote even higher.

"Fine!" You said sulking and sitting on the sofa with  your arms crossed.

"You don't remember anything that Jin hyung told you,do you?"

"No! I don't know what he said !" You said out loud, gesturing with your hands.

"Well hope this brings you back to reality - He had told you to do take ...the clothes, Y'know what I'm  saying?You gotta take  the clothes from the washing machine.. And hang  them on the rope tied in the terrace to dry it.And you were supposed to do it one and a half hour ago ." Your brother explained clicking you back to reality.

Shit....  you mumbled. You ran outside and went upstairs to the terrace. You had no idea how to work the machine. You've helped Jimin do the laundry before, but you just stood there with you hands folded looking everywhere else while Jimin instructed you on how to operate it.

You switched off the washing machine not bothering to check if the time was really over. Then you tried to open the door of the machine.

Your pov
First try. Not budging.
Second try. Not budging. C'mon  ...open...
Third try. No chance of opening.
You know What? I will just leave it like that. Jin oppa would have forgotten about it anyway.
End of pov

You went downstairs.  You had nothing much to do so you went to Hoseok's room to see what he is doing.
You went to his room and he was busy reading a book.

"Oppa..." You said with your cutest voice while  back hugging him while giving him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Aww.. look  who is here! The only beautiful  flower in this garden of weeds !!" He said turning to you and pinching your cheeks.

"Ouch hobi..stop "
You said cupping your cheeks.

"Aww.. I thought you were the 5 yr old y/n... You grow so fast !"

"Really?  You mistook me for my 5yr old self?? And yes... I am growing up.. which means you are getting old too Hoseok !" You said teasing him.

"Well.. did you do your chore? You know Jin  hyung is strict about what he says." Hoesok asked you that dreaded question out of the blue.

"What? You too? Why cant I ever stay at one place without hearing that word?" You said and stormed off to your room.

Soon guiltiness took over you. You soon started thinking about how disappointed Jin would be when he realises you didn't help him in the household work. Plus you also started thinking about all types of punishment you would get. No Wi-Fi password? No phone? No more helping with homework?
With all this crowded in your mind you decide to go back upstairs and finish your chore.