Waking up

*Rringgg**

Ugh,stupid alarm... why do i have to wake up now?? Five more minutes won't do any harm...

You snoozed your alarm for five more minutes. You closed your eyes in a hope that your dream wasn't gone yet.
Then again

*Ring*

What the hell? Won't even allow me to sleep for 5 minutes???Everything is gone.. my sweet dream is gone because of that horrible sound...

You stopped the alarm and you went back to sleep,again. You thought you had a bit more time left to sleep but someone snatched your blanket away.

"HEYY!!"You whined at whoever disturbed you. But still you went back to sleep just as fast as you woke up.Then you felt your pillow being taken away.

"ALRIGHT! " You shouted , pissed off. You squinted your eyes adjusting to the light. Then you saw ... a bunny? No-it is definitely a human. But why is his teeth... ohhh, Jungkook !
You now opened your eyes to find jungkook smirking down evilly at you with your pillow in his hand.

"Wake up you sleepy head!" Jungkook said while hitting your head with the pillow.

"Yah! What is wrong with you?" You glared at him after losing the chance to grab him.

"What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with you for sleeping in?? And you are late by one whole hour!! You're supposed to be eating your breakfast by now!! Or at least reach the kitchen by now..."  He said pulling you up by the arm.

"But whyy?" You whined at him ,pouting.

"Don't ask me why, I am following the family rules and you are expected to do it too. And now I am late because of you! You were supposed to wake me up but because you didn't wake up I couldn't wake up at the right time and  now I am in trouble!!" He nagged.

"How is that my problem? " You said lazily.

"Whatever..race you to the bathroom!"
Saying this he ran off to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Ugh  Jungkook!!"
You then ran towards the bathroom. Locked. You started banging on the door. Still no response.

"Yah!Jungkook open the door!!" You yelled.

"No I got in first". You heard his muffled sound from the other side.

Sighing, you waited there for another few minutes till he opened the door with a goofy grin on his face.

"What the heck is wrong with you, huh?!"  You snapped, seeing his idiotic grin.

Instead of replying to you he just went on his way to the door and right before getting out he said, "Wow! Did you just curse right now?? Wait till I tell the hyungs !!"

Saying this he went downstairs teasing you.

Oh no.. He is right... I better go down now or he is gonna tell the others I just cursed...

After you got fresh,you rushed downstairs ready for whatever lecture was coming at you.Jin was sitting on the couch reading a magazine.
Then your eyes laid on Namjoon who was busy writing something.
He was concentrating. A bit too deep concentrating that he didn't realize jungkook put a rubber insect down his back.

After a few seconds~

"What is that?! "Namjoon got up from the couch and was trying to feel whatever went down his back.

"Shit what in the world is that?? Who did that??! "The rubber insect finally fell off and Namjoon was relieved. He looked around the room pissed off ,to find the prankster.

Apparently, on getting downstairs, Jungkook had decided to scare Namjoon for fun. He was laughing when he saw Namjoon dancing to get the rubber insect off his body which soon stopped when he realized Namjoon was glaring at him.

Jungkook ran to the opposite side of the couch so that Namjoon couldn't catch him.

"Yah! Jk! Come here you -!I'm not saying anything cause y/n is here."
Saying that his gaze fell on you.

Great. Now I am in trouble. I am so stupid to stand here at the staircase where all six of them can see me. What an idiot. Well y/n... there is no escape for you now...

"Look who decided to wake up after 1000 years! Do you remember me?? I am Jimin. J-I-M-I-N. Jimin. Your most favourite brother. Any clue??"Jimin said, waving his hands in front of your face.

"Yah! Stop it! You don't have to tease me. " You said, swatting his hands away.

"Both of you. Don't fight. Y/n, we have given you a time table and you are expected to follow that."Hoseok who came from the kitchen with a dirty apron said to you.

"But-but it is the weekend!" You reasoned.

"No if' s or but' s. A time table is a time table and you are bound to follow it," Jin said keeping his magazine aside. "but for now let us eat ."
He said walking towards the table where everything was served already.

You being the stupid girl you are wanted to know why you have to follow a ridiculous timetable even in the weekend.

"It is not fair! Why cant I wake up late? And that too in the weekend! All my friends wake up at 10 or 11 and I am the only early bird who wakes up at 7 !!"
You said angrily.

"Y/n... waking up early is for your own good. We never tell you to do anything that is bad for you! If the others can follow the routine without any complaints ,then I suppose you can too." Namjoon became stern.

But his comment just annoyed you more. You huffed and sat on the couch with your arms crossed.

"Y/n don't act like a child. Come on. Eat your breakfast..." Yoongi came to you.He clutched your hand to make you stand up but you shook his hand off.

"No. I am not hungry."You said looking straight.

Yoongi just shrugged and went on his way. He didn't want to be near you when you were mad.

"Aww... look who is sulking! But did you know you look so ugly when you frown? " Taehyung said sitting next to you.

"Yes,he is correct. I am sure even a toad looks better."Jimin said sitting on your left .

"Yah! Don't compare me with a toad. And I am not ugly? Do you know who is ugly?? The both of you when you start becoming all sweet and caring. "With this you started getting up from the couch so you can go somewhere else but Taehyung and Jimin pulled your wrists making you sit back down with a plop.

"Yah! Leave me!" You snapped at them.

"No we won't... and we are just starting."  Jungkook said while coming towards you .That is when you realized you were going to get tickled. And you had absolutely no escape because Jimin and Taehyung were holding you in place.

"Jungkook,No you don't! " You warned him, kicking your feet in the air so he wouldn't get close.

"Ohh.. yes I will!" With this he started tickling you making you laugh so much you couldn't breathe. Soom,Jimin and Tae left your wrist and they started tickling each other joining the fun.

So all four of you were now on the floor, rolling around trying to tickle the other while at the same time, trying not get tickled.

"Please.. stop ! I will-  fine I will eat, please leave me alone!" You managed to say in the middle of laughter and tears.