Savage

A/n: As i have mentioned before, a quick reminder that whenever your age is made younger, the others' stays the same-only yours changes :)

--
You  and Jin had gone for a little shopping.  The  reason why a twenty six  year  old was taking a four year old along with him for shopping? 
Let's just say he didn't trust the maknaes who were the only ones at home to babysit y/n.

You were now dozing off on Jin's broad shoulders,drooling on his shirt. Jin was struggling to carry you in one hand and pushing the cart with the other.

After the hectic shopping,Jin was standing at the billing counter , you standing next to him, lost in your little world.  You had awoken a while ago, coincidentally right when Jin had reached the plushies section.

You were now happily  clutching onto your new friend in one hand while holding onto Jin's pants with the other when two ladies approach the  two of you. Well, it seemed as if one of them was dragging the other  one.

"Is that you Jin?Do you remember me-I am Soyoo !"  The girl who was dragging her friend  said excitedly.

Ofcourse,how could he forget the Soyoo. She always seemed to be around him -wherever he went,when he was in college. She was  the definition  of  drama queen and flirt .

Jin nodded in answer.

"I heard you inherited your father's hospital , and that you are one of the doctors there too. You must be getting a lot of respect,huh?" She continued. Jin gave her a quick nod and smile , in a hope that she would take it as a signal that meant he was in no mood for a conversation.  But she didn't seem to stop.

You were standing there confused the whole time , you did not like that lady at all. She wore too much make up and she was talking too much. Tired of standing for a long time, you tugged on Jin's pants wanting him to pick you up.

"Aww,this baby is so cute, is she your daughter ? What's her name?" Soyoo poked your cheeks and then squished them once  you were settled on your brother's arm.

Jin ignored her . Paying for the items, he turned on his heel. "Let's go home,shall we y/n/n?" Jin said to you in his baby voice giving you eskimo kisses making you  giggle.

"Wait! Jin-you didn't answer me !"  Soyoo had run over to you and Jin now.

Jin, annoyed at her numerous questions , turned around facing her.
"Yeah. She is my daughter. Yesterday was my wedding and when i woke up today morning, there was a four year old  running around my house. So glad you  noticed, Soyoo, and I'm pretty sure i had given out invitations to the wedding and baby shower too - why weren't you there?" Jin finished fuming.

"Oh -im sorry, I thought-"

"Keep your apologies to yourself !" Jin spat before turning back around and leaving her completely speechless. 

Thanks for the 11k+reads and the many votes and for 150 follows, i love you all so much 💜