Saving the city ft Shooky

The supervillain Jin is destroying the Ivywood City with his henchmen- ARCHAEJIN . All residents are fleeing, leaving all their work and running for their lives. The echo of their scared screams fills the atmosphere, "Aaah! Help us, somebody! "

The city is on fire and the villain is taking on all the scared citizens,inaffected by the cops who's constantly trying to shoot at him as he swats the civilians with his huge hand. He lets out an evil laugh, the buildings get demolished by just a hit of his fist. The henchmen doesn't let the fleeing citizens leave,closing  all the exits out of the city, standing guard.

He is winning... Almost.

Suddenly there's a poof in the sky as the hero flies down, going straight for Jin's jaw . Staggering back at the unexpected hit, Jin turns to the 'savior- y/n' . Letting out an angry scream Jin stretches his hands, ready to capture y/n but she dodges,  taking the opportunity to go to his head before pulling on his locks of hair tugging on it roughly , " Take that you evil villain! That's what you get for hurting my city! "  She shouts, continuing to pull on Jin's hair roots.

--

"AAAHHHH" Jin screamed trying to pull your hands off his hair.

Laughing, you continued to grab his hair,
"My legos-give them back!" You demanded, latching onto his back.

Jin was cleaning the house and was vacuuming the floor when he reached the living room where you were in your little lego world, . He had asked you twice to move both the Legos and your butt off the floor so that he could clean but you were too busy to notice him.

All Jin had done was take the Legos to keep it on the table nearby but the moment he began to dismantle the blocks, he was mortified to hear y/n start screeching, calling him a super villain and the vacuum machine Archaejin.

Meanwhile  Yoongi was laying on the bed laughing quietly ,watching the drama unfold.

You were still pulling on Jin's hair,trying to make him let go off your Lego pieces.

"LEGGO OF MY LEGOS YOU LEGO MONSTER" You screeched into Jin's ears, turning it red.

"Hyungie, just let go of her legos " Yoongi said midst his laughter.

"I'M TRYING- SHE JUST WON'T LET GO OF MY HAND FOR DOING THAT!" Jin retorted helplessly while you were screaming on top of your lungs,  glaring at his hand which held your lego.

Yoongi burst out laughing hearing it and it was at that moment that Hoseok walked in hearing the commotion from his room.

"What is going o-"  Hoseok stopped mid sentence seeing the sight in front of him,immediately covering his ears.

"Hobi-" Jin turned to the younger boy who just walked in and looked at him with eyes filled with hope, "Help me, my hand is numb from her grasp-"
Jin said, his helpless voice mixed with your ear piercing screams.

Hoseok nodded before walking towards you and your oldest brother, being careful not to stamp on any of the Legos spread out on the floor. Taking hold of your legs, Hoseok tried to pull you off him.

"Y/n,let go of hyung and I'll help you learn the shooky dance"  Hoseok tried reasoning with you since you had been obsessed about it since the day it released.

"NOO!" You screamed shaking your head ,your grip only tightening on Jin since Hoseok started pulling your legs.

Yoongi, finally having enough of your high pitched screams stopped laughing and stood up, before walking to his room. A while later he was back with a Shooky plushie that he usually kept on his bed, the same one that you always took to cuddle, 'stealing' it from him.

"Y/n,look at this"  Yoongi said, waving the plushie in front of your face. Immediately you stopped screaming and looked at the plushie with your big doe eyes, your grip still tight on Jin. Hoseok left his grasp on your legs as he watched how Yoongi was going to handle this situation.

" I want it" You pouted and looked at the plushie and then at him,quieting down.

"You want it?" Yoongi flashed a smile at you," then come get it!!''  He said before running off, the plushie in his hand.

"Shookyy!"  You squealed before loosening the grip on Jin much to his relief  and climbed down from his back before running behind Yoongi.Watching you run off, Jin placed a hand on his chest heaving a sigh of relief . He turned to Hoseok, " That little devil is- ahh! "  Jin stopped mid sentence before almost jumping when he saw you run back to his direction.

You  had stopped midway to come back to give Jin a last punch and a kick and then went back to chasing Yoongi for Shooky.

"I'm done." Jin said massaging his head, plopping on the couch.

                                          _________________________________

Sorry for going long and Happy Valentine's Day 💜
One more update is on the way, I'll probably do it this weekend :)
Also, this book is going through a major edit since there are so many cringey stuff I wrote three years back 😌

Also, please leave a like if you liked it~