Cycling

The maknae line was at the neighbourhood park,  all set to teach their sister how to ride a cycle. Initially, it would have only been you and Kook,but Taehyung tagged along saying he felt like getting out of the house for once. Jimin insisted on being the human first aid kit in case of emergency.

"So, like I told you before, you pull the break on the right  to stop or to slow down. And always look front. Don't get distracted." Jungkook instructed you as you sat on the cycle, nodding to his instructions.

" I will be right behind you, so that you won't get hurt in case things go wrong. " He assured you when he saw the uncertainty in your eyes.

You smiled at that and took a deep breath before keeping your feet on the pedal,you looked to the side to see your brothers smiling cheerfully at you, encouraging you to go on. You looked behind to make sure Jungkook was true to his words. And yes,  he was there,  behind the cycle, his hand on the back, ready to guide you.

" Now or never,sis." Taehyung told you.

"I'm here, Just go. " Jungkook reminded you.

" And I'm the first aid! " Jimin called out making you giggle.

Alright then,  everything is good. Jungkook is right behind me, Tae's there,  Jimin's there...  there are few kids around, I'm not gonna fall...
But what if I fall?  I'm gonna scrape my knee and my shin... and those kids are probably gonna laugh at me and those people will crowd around me, pitying me... 

" You know what,  cycling can happen another day, let's just go home. The sun is setting any way-Namjoon is not going to like it if we are late. " You said trying to get down.

"No excuses, you're gonna do it today, now. " Jungkook said sternly making you gulp.

Alright then...  Here goes nothing.

Climbing back on,  you put your feet on the pedal and gave a push. And to your amazement, your left leg followed and you were now cycling, even though the first few pedals were wobbly, you got a hang of it.

"Jungkook, you're behind me, right? "

"Aish, I am behind you. Don't  worry. Just look straight and ring the bell if anyone's blocking the way and if you feel like slowing down, pull the break. " Jungkook said.

Soon, you started going g faster and you got more happier. You were so happy that you did it, that you started laughing in excitement. Little did you know that by this time,Jungkook had let go and he was smiling  proudly . But not for long when he realised that there was a slope coming.

" Y/n slow down there's a slope! "  The only reason you were laughing and cycling happily was because of the fact that Jungkook was right behind you. But when you heard his voice from afar, your heart sank.

"What? " You asked,  turning your head to the back so that you could find where he is.

" What did you-AAAAHHHH!!!"  you screamed when your realised you were going down the slope.

The three brothers knew something would go wrong so they started running to you while yelling at you to pull the breaks.

" OPPA!!! " You screamed in fright.

All this while,  you were having fun and you never thought you would die like this.

" The breaks ,y/n! Pull the breaks!!" You heard Taehyung.

In your fear of losing your life, you grabbed whatever you found on the handle thinking it to be the break.

" I CAN'T - WHERE IS THE BREAK, OPPA HELP! " You screeched.

" OH NO THERE'S A TREE , JU-"

You closed your eyes for the harsh impact but you found yourself getting pulled off. After rolling to the side because of the fall,  you still couldn't register what happened but one thing you knew, the ground was soft and  smelled like lavender  and you wondered that you knew that smell from somewhere.

" Y/n, get off me, I can't breathe. "

That's when you realised you were on top of your twin.

Getting off of him, you looked around for the cycle and saw that it had crashed into the tree and it was... Squashed .

" I,am never, ever teaching you how to ride a cycle,ever again." Jungkook said,  dramatically clutching his chest, acting as if he couldn't get any air. The next thing you know, Jimin had come running to you and had engulfed you in a big hug saying you were awesome,the way you cycled.

" My - my cycle! "  Meanwhile, Taehyung was knelt beside his cycle and was wiping his invisible tears , mourning for his bike which probably would never go back to its original shape.

" You're worried about your cycle and not about your sister who scraped her knee? " Jimin asked him harshly while tending to your scraped knee.

" And about me too, I feel like as if Godzilla just landed on top of me." Jungkook added.

" Who told you to come pull me off,  I would have done so myself. " You snickered at him.

" Yeah,  I knew you would do exactly that when you were screaming  for your life. " Jungkook retorted back.

" I did not!  I had total control of it! " You replied, slightly blushing.

" Thinking about it,  I should have let the tree squash you along with the cycle. At least you would have shut your mouth in that case. " Jungkook told back,getting a glare from Jimin.

" Alright that's enough!  It's already late, and we need to get home quick, with y/n ,who will probably be limping all the way back home. " Taehyung said, grabbing your hand.

You took a hold of his hand before removing the grasp quickly,
"Did you just tease me? "

"What?  Tease you - no, Jimin... Help me out! "  Taehyung said before calling his twin for help.

" I heard that!  I don't need any body's help. I can walk back home, by myself. " You said, folding your arms.

" Alright then, go on. I wanna see how far you go like that. " Jungkook snickered.

" Don't talk to her like that!Come on y/n, we'll go home together. Let them take their own leisure time. " Jimin said coming next to you while glaring at his younger brothers.

------

This chapter was inspired from a real life experience of mine from five years back lol

And, I wanna say--

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2018 was a lot of fun ,hmm? Getting lots of wins and getting many new friends... 2019 is also gonna be like this, but only MUCH BETTER. You are gonna get new friends, meet new armys, may go to a concert, get new merchandise, learn more, know more, grow more, you yourself are going  to be a new you.