We Are Back

Guys, this one is a bit long and can be a little bit dramatic. Okay now, no further adieu , let us start!

Today was the day. Today was the day your parents came for a visit from overseas after years.
More like, your dad and stepmom was visiting you and your brothers.

Your dad had married another woman , 2 years after your mom's death. Your mom passed giving birth to you and Kook. They had said that either they had to rescue the twins or your mom. And your mom,she decided that two little angels coming to this world was better than her survival. A week after your father's second marriage, they flew overseas and settled there.

Today, after years, your parents came to visit.

That morning, the eight of you waited downstairs in the dining room. You were feeling so bored and sleepy,so your head would drop onto Hoseok's shoulders once in a while. After waiting for a really long time, the bell rang. Everyone sat up straight , tension in the air.
Finally Jin stood up and went to answer the door.

Soon after you heard the door open,you heard your father 's voice ,

"Son!"

"Dad.. it's so good to see you.Ma'am.. " You heard Jin.

"No, call me mom, darling. Where are the others?" You heard a woman's voice which made you frown.

"Oh, the others are inside, where are my manners - come in."

The seven of you stood up when you heard footsteps coming closer,you with the force of Namjoon.

"Y/n !" Your dad hugged you the moment he saw you. You were surprised at first but you slowly warmed up and hugged him back.

"You've grown so much!" Your dad patted your head.

It was then when you clearly saw your stepmother.

"Hey, y/n , you look pretty." Your mother told you.

Yeah I've been hearing that a lot... You thought sarcastically.

"Thank you , umm.. let us go to the living room? We'll chat there." You suggested with a fake smile.

The ten of you moved to the living room and was soon in deep conversation.
Your parents enquired everything about you. There were so many topics of conversations and you realised that they would leave the next day.

"And we want to tell you something really important." Your father looked at you seriously and then smiled at the others.

Why did he look at me while saying that?

"Y/n, we would like it if you come with us tomorrow. " Your step mother said,taking something that looked like a flight ticket .

"What? No!" You said almost immediately,surprising everyone including you.

"Y/n, we are telling this for your own good. " Your father said with concern.

"No! Im not going anywhere leaving my brothers,anywhere !" You said ,now standing up.

"Look now, Y/n , we get that you are really attached to your brothers, but you are a growing girl, living in a house with seven guys - this is what's good for you. " Your dad said sternly.

What does he even mean by that?!

"No !" You shouted.

"I have lived my whole life with the them. They took care of me, they have scolded me, fought with me , had fun with me - i am not leaving them here just like that! And what have you done excpet send money till Jin started working ?You have no right to tell me to come with you!" You said as your voice cracking a bit now that tears started falling down your face.

"Namjoon , tell them not to take me." You said shaking his hand while he looked down .

"Yoongi, Hobi , tell them you want me to stay!"

"Jin, im not leaving you - please tell them!" You said while shaking jin.

"Tae, Jiminie... you - you want me to leave?"You asked , eyes red and puffy.

"Jungkook..you want me gone too? After all this time do you want me to leave?" You cried onto his shoulder after pulling him by the collar.

Jungkook's pov
All of us were shocked when we heard they wanted to take y/n with them.And then when she started crying, i really didnt know what to do and then when she came to me and said all those hurtful things while looking me in the eyes, i was trying my level best to stay strong in front of my twin.
End of pov

You were still sobbing when you heard your brothers talk to your parents.

"Dad, we have raised y/n since she was just two.Not you." Jin was the first one to speak.

"And just because one fine morning you come visit us and say that the next thing you want is take y/n with you, we cannot do that." Yoongi added who got a nod from the other seven brothers.

"And still if you are persisting on taking y/n with you, you may as well not come back ever again. " Taehyung said,trying to be as polite as he could. He too was only a small boy when his dad left him.

"We have raised her all these years and we can and we will do it for the rest of our lives."Jimin said,raising his voice. It was clear he was getting angry.

"Alright. We are sorry. We didn't mean for you to react like this. We just wanted her to -"

"She said she did not want to come !" Jungkook shouted angrily before your step mother could finish and Hoseok and Jin had to hold him back.

"Okay then, we are sorry. We understand the situation.We understand how deeply you care for your sister." Your father said.

" Y/n can stay here. However long she wants to. But remember that you are always welcome if you ever feel like coming to us."

"That's the last thing i"ll ever do - come to you ! Don't think that cause i will not ! You can leave now! "  You said angrily , with your tear stained face, Namjoon holding you back.

"And if you can, don't- don't even bother coming back !" You said before running to your room.

"Y/n -- " Jimin called out ,running after you. Taehyung followed him and Jungkook soon left to be with you afterwards.

"I guess... i guess we better leave now. We have other places to visit before going back. Tell y/n I'm sorry,Jin." Your father said to Jin.

"Yes." Jin nodded.

"Goodbye." Your step mom smiled at the oldest four.

You were lying on your bed, pillow stained with tears when you heard their car engine start and soon fade away.