Measurement

You were in the tv room trying to get the measurement of your television using your hands.

After a lot of struggle,  you finally got the measurement.  Holding your hands wide open with the accurate measurments, your next task was to get to your room to write down the measurements in your notebook which was on the table in one corner of your room .

With your hands open, you got across the living room, the game room, that one extra room and finally got to the stairs after almost losing the measurements when you had to go through a door .

A struggle only you could understand.

You slowly climbed the stairs, smiling wide . Once you climb those stairs,at the end of the corridoor on the right side was your room . You would finally make it there .

After reaching your floor,almost tripping on the steps every three times , you turned right to your corridoor .Your breathing was heavy. Only a few 20-25 mote steps and you would soon reach your room .

At that same moment Hoseok came out of his room, which was across from yours. Seeing you with your hands wide open,  Hoseok's face lit up .

"You want a highive?" Saying this, Hoseok landed  a highfive on your right hand. 

You stopped in your tracks .

All the trouble that  you took -from trying to get the correct measurments to getting it all to your room , was all in vain .

Your  eyes went wide and you started breathing heavily , gritting your teeth . Hoseok then knew he had done something terribly wrong.

Even though you  were almost 5 years younger than him, he  would still turn pale whenever you  got  mad. Not even Yoongi would mess with you when you were mad. 

Hoseok gulped and managed to squeak out a sorry ,rubbing the nape of his neck.

"LIKE IN HELL A SORRY IS GOING TO  GIVE ME BACK THOSE MEASUREMENTS!" You fumed .

"Y/n,  I'm sorry- i thought-"

"That i wanted a highfive ?? Who asks for a high five with two hand raised up in the air ?!"  You yelled .

Hoseok kept  quiet cause he knew there was no way he could talk back to the younger now .

"Im so sorry. , I'll do anything for you to forgive me." He begged .

"Anything ?" You asked calming down ,with a smirk .

"... Anything."

" ... Alright then, you can make yourself useful by going down and taking those measurements that I took. "

"Alright. Consider it already done." He said before running off downstairs.

No it is defenitely not going to be done any time soon ,hobi .

You laughed,hiding behind a wall, seeing Hoseok struggle to get those measurements,  but it wasn't as hard for him as much as it was for you because he was taller -so his hands were longer.

When he finally got those right, he walked out of the room . As soon as he walked out ,

"BOO !"  You shouted loudly, in turn getting a shout of fear from Hoseok .

Aah that high pitched scream is never going to get old .

You thought  while laughing your ass off now that Hoseok was scared and his measurements were gone too.

"Why do you need to laugh ,huh?"  He asked annoyingly .

"Oh nothing-now hurry . Do what i told you to,shoo."

You waved your hands at him telling him to go back to what he was told to before going to your room laughing with satisfaction.

Hoseok went back to taking his measurements.  He sighed in relief because you weren't around anywhere to distract him when he came out of the room.

That little devil, she's lucky she's the youngest or i would have-

"JIMIN !!" Hoseok was mentally cursing you when Jimin came and hugged him out of nowhere.

"Hyung,i thought you wanted me to hug you-"

"RUN IF YOU  WANT TO EAT DINNER TONIGHT! " Hoseok shouted,mad that the measurements were gone .

All the while you were in your room , happily lying on the bed .

It's awesome being the youngest .